What do you like to eat?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
May 3, 2013
@ Lyta

1) I had 3 guns. One was a derringer, of 2 shots... but that´s over. Unarmed now!

2) "...wasn't it like eating your pets?? ..." Yes! That´s what I felt. NO more pets to eat. It like having chikens or hens to kill tham later. I don´t do that, although I have killed a couple. When I was maried, Joshua wanted a tint chick. That one grew and we lived in the city. Certain day my ex-wife asked me to kill it and, at that moment, I remembered those horror movies I once had seen... I cut it neck and left its body on the floor to let the blood went out. It body started to jump, like a frog, and I was amazed (never saw that before). I had it head on my hand and trow it away, because I was in panic, calling my ex-wife to see what I was seen.

When I calmed down, few minutes, I went to pick the head (for a soup) and the animal moved and showed its tongue... I said what? It seem so satanic, but I learnt the lesson: If I had prayed those things were not happened. Of course, I kept Joshua away to avoid seeing me killing an animal. I never permitted him to see a person dying and never permited him to go to a funeral.

3) The boa? I founded her out in front of the place where I live, almost a rain forest. I put her in a safe place and showed my children each time I visit them. I took her out just for forced feeding. She seldom eat a living mouse or a thing I could find for her, but I decided she need to live her own life, so I left her in my back yard.

4) The Mapanare? No! Too risky for me. I found her when burning some bushes while cleaning my back yard. The only one I ever touch was in 1988, in La Gran Sabana. I don´t have plans to touch any of these. If they break any one of it thongs, they have another which grows QUICKLY in few hours to kill whatever thing they get. Boas, on the contrary, have teeth like a saw and, when they bite, they need to pull to tear the skin out so, you have some seconds to spare your flesh from any infection...

5) That cat was mine, but I let her go (she needed a home) (and I miss her, a bit)

6) Ha! Ha! poisonous snakes? No! I spent 3 months in a PEMON community, but I am not like that. I´m not deeply concerned on that (now) it is like that cat you saw: She needed simply things I don´t have so, how come would I pretend to have such a person?

That cat came this year to teach me that lesson. That´s why I use this signature now: "(...) I rather starve for the attention (or love) I missed when not having anything worth to pay for both things to get all. "

Oct 31, 2011
@ RedTent

Many people used Peter (Acts) to "explain" levitical prohibitions were banned. God never ate those sacrifices and the factual sacrifice was each man PAYING FOR THER COST, the price of each sacrifice he was ordered, acording to his sin.

I´m happy that His temple was torn when Jesus died: No more vistims or sacrifices needed, although we can see somewhat Jewish people were having pigs when jesus ent to Samaria. Peter had his chance to eat, when he was fasting on that roof...
but. but. God told Peter and Paul that it was His ways that God looked at not the rituals, but God never banned rituals if they were used right. So God isn't impressed with my Kosher, only on my not thinking garbage thoughts.

And we are told about all the different sacrifices for different sins, and we are to only look them over to see how Christ completed each thing.

The curtain was torn to show us that Christ gives us complete forgiveness of sin, so now we don't have to let sin keep us from God. Many of the saints were released from their sleep at the same time, to live with God.

The vision about eating the animals was explaining that God wanted all people to live with him, not just the Jews, and Peter and Paul knew from that vision to go tell the gentiles about it and how Jews were to accept gentiles.

Toska

Nov 16, 2013
I like a wide variety of food, especially Mexican and Italian. I do like to eat meat but, I could easily be a vegetarian. I love fruits and vegetables, I can make a meal from them. But, I have to be careful with what I eat. I have Crohn's disease and many food do not agree with me at all--they can cause me to have a flare up and then I am in pain and extreme discomfort for days.

When I am having a flare up, I tend to stick with protein shakes. I can usually drink those without any problems to my digestive system. One time I spent an entire week eating only skittles and drinking Sunny Delight. Don't ask me why, that was the only thing my body could handle at the time.

Please don't feel sorry for me, this is the hand that God dealt to me and I am fine with it. I guess He knew I could handle it. Like I tell others, at least He did not give me a fatal disease. Yes, it is painful and yes, my life revolves around the bathroom but, I know people who have it a lot worse than I do.

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
potato chips!

[video=youtube_share;NFpztcGHAog]http://youtu.be/NFpztcGHAog[/video]

sanglina

Jul 28, 2012
I am not allergic to any types of foods that I have taken/tested so far. But rice (taken with side dishes) is the only food that I crave for when not taken (skipped) for a single day.