What do you love about yourself? We're indwelt with God's holy spirit. Temples of the holy. Love you! God does :)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

PurpleCandles

Jun 23, 2018

I love that I have a huge heart. And that I help humans and animals in need when I find them and when I can.

Who's next? :D

OstrichSmiling

Jun 17, 2018
Love this,

I'm there with you on the compassion qualities that I possess. I also love that when I look in the mirror I see the traits of my family that have long passed on. My eyes are those of my dad. My skin tone that of my mom and the tribes. And my naturally curly hair is the whole line on my dad's side. And I have all that wrapped up as one who is loved by God. And who deeply loves God right back.

Great post. I hope it gets a lot of positive attention here.
God Bless.

S

Sweetmorningdew78

My family and the people around me say I am too soft...and many times I considered this as a weakness...but I came to realize that God made me this way...and I am so thankful to God why He made me too soft ❤ now I love being me Praise Jesus ❤

OstrichSmiling

Jun 17, 2018
My family and the people around me say I am too soft...and many times I considered this as a weakness...but I came to realize that God made me this way...and I am so thankful to God why He made me too soft ❤ now I love being me Praise Jesus ❤
My dad use to describe himself as soft hearted. He was. And it was a beautiful thing for a father to be.

Bless you Sweetmorningdew. :)

S

Sweetmorningdew78

My dad use to describe himself as soft hearted. He was. And it was a beautiful thing for a father to be.

Bless you Sweetmorningdew. :)
Yayy your dad is wonderful :) bless his heart :) God bless you too sis ❤ and thank you ❤

PurpleCandles

Jun 23, 2018
I love that God blessed me with the gift of healing. I very early on had a calling to make people well and subsequently attended a school of massage and learned how to help people to relax and to alleviate pain and suffering due to chronic injury from accidents, and other impact injuries.
Thank you God.

OstrichSmiling

Jun 17, 2018
I haven't had a massage in far too long. Great therapists are hard to find. It has to be satisfying to know you're helping people to cope in this world.
It is a gift indeed.

Feb 28, 2016
oh yes,
it is truly a 'gift' indeed', and only one that can be validated by The Holy Spirit...

Feb 28, 2016
our, the both of us, only have any validity that Jesus Christ 'first Loved us'...
else, 'why' are we here???

OstrichSmiling

Jun 17, 2018
What do you love about your holy spirit indwelt self oldethennew :)

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
sorry i was answering why are we here. I love that although my body gets older my mind keeps being refreshed and renewed. I tend not to say things like "back in my days" and i am willing to consider new ideas rather than stand fast, stiff necked, holding to a preconcieved bias. i love that i can be against something person can say or do but have empathy rather than hate for them. That is a stark change from how i was before jesus. Finally i love that i allow the lord to work thru me and not put up a fight.

OstrichSmiling

Jun 17, 2018
sorry i was answering why are we here. I love that although my body gets older my mind keeps being refreshed and renewed. I tend not to say things like "back in my days" and i am willing to consider new ideas rather than stand fast, stiff necked, holding to a preconcieved bias. i love that i can be against something person can say or do but have empathy rather than hate for them. That is a stark change from how i was before jesus. Finally i love that i allow the lord to work thru me and not put up a fight.
Great post. :)
How long did it take you to stop fighting?
Sincerely.