What do you stream and what your favorite tv show to watch?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

JohnDB

Jan 16, 2021
Granted, and I’m glad mental health issues are being dealt with in a serious way.
But this is what happens when people actually have a respectful discussion and debate. I wish we had a lot more of that here. It was an exchange of ideas and facts.

I was somewhat surprised that Russell lost. He is exceptionally intelligent and knowledgeable. For all of his goofing around and comedy he is well read and extremely sharp. He is affable and well liked by many for his comedy routines even though he goes into coarse/adult subject matter often.

Jordan Peterson is smart...no doubt about it. He is outspoken and a voice of reason in an age when illogical arguments are quoted and repeated ad nauseum. But he isn't very entertaining or fun to listen to. He is never light or comedic in his statements. He is of course truthful and able to cut into the heart of the matter. Just dark and serious all the time.

The pair set-up into a discussion and debate was a good one. One of the best I've seen in a long time. Both came armed to a battle of wits. Better than any political debate thought about being because politicians are liars and have no respect for anyone except themselves.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
I do stream the aquarium. I like watching fish swim around.

DuchessAimee

Apr 27, 2011
But this is what happens when people actually have a respectful discussion and debate. I wish we had a lot more of that here. It was an exchange of ideas and facts.

I was somewhat surprised that Russell lost. He is exceptionally intelligent and knowledgeable. For all of his goofing around and comedy he is well read and extremely sharp. He is affable and well liked by many for his comedy routines even though he goes into coarse/adult subject matter often.

Jordan Peterson is smart...no doubt about it. He is outspoken and a voice of reason in an age when illogical arguments are quoted and repeated ad nauseum. But he isn't very entertaining or fun to listen to. He is never light or comedic in his statements. He is of course truthful and able to cut into the heart of the matter. Just dark and serious all the time.

The pair set-up into a discussion and debate was a good one. One of the best I've seen in a long time. Both came armed to a battle of wits. Better than any political debate thought about being because politicians are liars and have no respect for anyone except themselves.
I don’t see either one as winning or losing. I see it as two men having a conversation and Russel finding out where Jordan stood. Both men are very intelligent and well spoken. It was interesting to watch and I agree it would be nice to see it here more often.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia
Edward Woodward went up against the most popular series' of the 1980s......Tom Selleck, Magnum Pi, Don Johnson with Miami Vice, Knott's Landing guy and John Forsyth in Dynasty. This is just a couple short minutes. Woodward certainly deserved this award. He was the best actor🏆🙂👍 on TV as far as I'm concerned.