What do you think about Narnia? is it demonic?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
E

endtimes12

I saw the first movie on narnia (the wardrobe the witch etc an found the allogory quite enlighting, the witch is satan, and when aslan gets killed that is the crusfixtion and when he comes back to life that is the ressurection, in fact the tablet he is laying on gets split in two like the temple in th biblical version yes there are talking animals and mythical creatures but everyone knows these are fantasy, the other movies I am not sure about because I have not watched them, all I can say is the first narnia was a good pictorial about jesus resurrection and what jesus did on the cross.

loveme1

Oct 30, 2011
We do need to be held responsible for our words. Please review your post above. Understand that your use of second person voice is clearly directed "somewhere", and you intimate that I attacked.

Therefore, as as a brother in Christ, I apologized. I did this because I realizes that I had been too harsh. If you do not forgive me, you do us both a grave injustice. Romans 12:3 calls us to maintain sober minds....please, let us.

Luke 17:3-4 "Take heed to yourselves. If your brother sins against you, rebuke him; and if he repents, forgive him. And if he sins against you seven times in a day, and seven times in a day returns to you, saying, ‘I repent,’ you shall forgive him.”
No, I was talking of everything thrown my way by members...
I really did not direct it at one individual.

I am not into naming people, for it is all to be expected.

I love my Heavenly Father with all my heart and soul, I love my Messiah with all my heart and soul.

My feelings would of had me shout back, or attack back.
That is how i know i have been blessed by the Holy spirit.
I would let you smack my face, and not hit back, but many years ago I would of clenched my fist and hit you back etc...

It is an amazing change that comes from within.
I am forever grateful of the forgiveness and love shown to me, despite me being a sinner.
I'm not worthy, but it is grace from an Almighty, loving, merciful Yahweh.
Yeshua is our Saviour

So let it be

K

kewl42

narnia is fiction. no point in even debating it. it's an allegory for christianity.

T

TimP

rodogg,

I agree with yiou completely. I see Jesus and His teachings portrayed in the entire Narnia series.

loveme1

Oct 30, 2011
narnia is fiction. no point in even debating it. it's an allegory for christianity.

An update on this post, since posting this information, I have realised that the word Christianity is the problem.

We all have different views on what being a Christian is, so much so that Mormons, JW, Catholics etc are all under one label.

Narnia is full of paganism and abominations, but not everyone under the Christianity label have the same beliefs.

I now understand more of your views than I did at the start of this post.

I now understand more of the deception, and why most will not appreciate this information.

But please go back to your Bible and see that you are under the influence of men.

Almighty Yahweh loves us and gave Yeshua as a sacrifice for our sinful ways.

If you do not care what angers Almighty Yahweh our God, then why do you claim Salvation through Yeshua his son?

Do you not care, who sent you this gift of Salvation? Do you not want to find out what pleases and what angers Yahweh Almighty God?

Do you think that a righteous Yahweh our God is pleased by these books?

That all of a sudden he will accept the abominations, because man decided that it was okay?..

Almighty Yahweh our God, killed people for these abominations, yes you can be saved.

Through Yeshua our Saviour, our ALmighty God Yahweh is willing to forgive us.

If someone pulls you out of a fire, do you turn round and run straight back in?