what do you think about OSAS?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

which view of salvation do you have

• Once saved always saved

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • it's impossible to be "always saved"

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • any other that I might have overlooked, please explain briefly below

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters

OstrichSmiling

Jun 17, 2018
I think I'm grateful God thought me worth the blood of his only begotten son who sealed that covenant for all eternity because God first believed in me.
Thinking he really didn't mean that would be the highest blasphemy.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
I looked at the amount of people who voted and I'm surprised to see that it's as few as only 3, I was expecting to be at least 20 or soaring up to 100's given the amount of bickering going on
All the people who would be voting are currently in the BDF arguing about this very Topic in at least three concurrent threads.

W

whatev

I looked at the amount of people who voted and I'm surprised to see that it's as few as only 3, I was expecting to be at least 20 or soaring up to 100's given the amount of bickering going on
Wrong forum for bickering. BDF or News are the bickering forums.

JonahLynx

Dec 28, 2014
We could also call it ISAS, if saved always saved, many were never born again in the first place. The Bible teaches neither Easy Believism nor Lordship Salvation.
ISAS is definitely a better name for it.

T

theanointedsinner

bad stereotypes of Christianity, creates barriers that blocks the truth, which makes other alternative seems more desirable, but in truth Jesus is most desirable, and only through the power of God's revelation do we see that