What do you think of 9/11?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bangoo
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

What do my US friends think of 9/11/2001?

  • Russian airstrike

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (say what)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    8
  • Poll closed .
The US has been in Iran, Iraq and wherever else for how many decades now? It's been at war since long before I was born. The US military can't be too strong, since it took FOREVER to even find, catch and kill Bin Laden and Hussein. BTW, several countries have had functioning nuclear weapons for several years. And YES, the dumb old USA is more messed up than any other country, since it has alienated ALL the allies we used to have. Wake up, and stop being blind to the evilness around you.

I know who has nukes. Why let Iran get them? Our spineless president and his limp policy allowed north korea to get them. Now thats another problem we are going to have to play catch up. Stop Iran now.
 
It's only horse crap to the ones who are loyal to a corrupt government. And governments have ALWAYS been corrupt. That is a fact that NO ONE can disprove. People who are loyal to a corrupt government, should be rounded up and introduced to the firing squad, IMO. After all, if foreignors can kill us, why can't we kill each other? Take the law into our own hands, mete out justice ourselves. Just sayin.

Our government being corrupt does not equate to our government murdering over 3 thousand citizens to buy more ammo.
 
By the way Blue broad, Hug kitty, and Temporary girl, I love y'all.

I got to find something to eat.
 
Just drop this..... I'm getting tired of remering what Jesus said about love...
 
I know who has nukes. Why let Iran get them? Our spineless president and his limp policy allowed north korea to get them. Now thats another problem we are going to have to play catch up. Stop Iran now.


Most of the presidents we've had in the last couple decades, have been spineless, stupid imbecils who have done nothing but keep this country in wars, and made poor attempts at trying to resolve those wars peacefully. I am ashamed of this country, and how it's allowed itself to degrade so badly.
 
Most of the presidents we've had in the last couple decades, have been spineless, stupid imbecils who have done nothing but keep this country in wars, and made poor attempts at trying to resolve those wars peacefully. I am ashamed of this country, and how it's allowed itself to degrade so badly.
Washinton-what the heck is this place???
 
Hey you all I'm sorry for the fact that the poll closed so early. It was setted for just two days but I don't think that the people from CC were interested in this thread at the beginning. However, I do still have the poll opened. Remember the poll was created so I could figure out the most prevailent opinion on 9/11. By now, I can tell you that the results indicate 50/50. So, there are some that believe that 9/11 was an terrorist attack of Al-Quaeda and also there are some that belive that the whole story was an inside job. Also, whar I have found interesting is that no matter of their opinion the most people don't trust the government and I think that this is interesting.
 
Whoa, back the truck up and put it in park. "We have a responsibility to make way more of theirs dead?" How so? This is real life, not a continual game of one-upmanship going on between countries. God says that vengeance is HIS. Not OURS. This world is already in hell, WE put it there ages ago. From the beginning of time, we have been in a war against each other, country against country. We take out Iran's military? Then what will they do? They will take out OUR military, and then we'll REALLY be screwed.. Just sayin.. And the USA is just as freaked up as any other country is, probably even more so.

There is only one inherently good Kingdom, and that is the one to which all our allegiances ought to rest. It is the Eternal Kingdom of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. It is coming down to Earth soon. "He is coming in power, All hail the Mighty Hour! We shall see the King when He comes!" PTL.
 
I really try not to think about 9/11 a lot. That was such a horrible time and I don't like to relive it. I honestly don't think it's healthy. It stirs up really sad emotions. I understand if someone lost a family member that was somehow involved with that day, like a loss of a loved one. My cousins best friend was on the second plane that hit the World Trade Center for her that day is still haunting. I do think it's good to remember those that died and helped that day. That day always makes me think of watching people make the choice of burning to death or jumping out of a building all on live television. It was something I wish I could un see. What's done is done and we have to carry on.
 
I really try not to think about 9/11 a lot. That was such a horrible time and I don't like to relive it. I honestly don't think it's healthy. It stirs up really sad emotions. I understand if someone lost a family member that was somehow involved with that day, like a loss of a loved one. My cousins best friend was on the second plane that hit the World Trade Center for her that day is still haunting. I do think it's good to remember those that died and helped that day. That day always makes me think of watching people make the choice of burning to death or jumping out of a building all on live television. It was something I wish I could un see. What's done is done and we have to carry on.
I cry every time I see the jumpers:(
It is sad. I feel compelled to write a short story about it…
 
I really try not to think about 9/11 a lot. That was such a horrible time and I don't like to relive it. I honestly don't think it's healthy. It stirs up really sad emotions. I understand if someone lost a family member that was somehow involved with that day, like a loss of a loved one. My cousins best friend was on the second plane that hit the World Trade Center for her that day is still haunting. I do think it's good to remember those that died and helped that day. That day always makes me think of watching people make the choice of burning to death or jumping out of a building all on live television. It was something I wish I could un see. What's done is done and we have to carry on.

Aw sweetie... (hugs)
 
Islam has been trying to build a conquest mosque near ground zero. That should tell us something.