What do you wish: a foolish or wise son?
Characteristics of the foolish son:
1 - He is a grief to his father:
• Pro 17:25 -> “A foolish son is a grief to his father, and bitterness to her that bare him.”.
2 - He is a calamity of his father:
• Pro 19:13 -> “A foolish son is the calamity of his father: and the contentions of a wife are a continual dropping.”.
3 - He is the heaviness of his mother:
• Pro 10:1 -> “A wise son maketh a glad father: but a foolish son is the heaviness of his mother.”.
4 - He despises his mother:
• Pro 15:20 -> “A wise son maketh a glad father: but a foolish man despiseth his mother.”.
It isn’t in vain that Solomon got disheartened of having to work:
• Ecc 2:18,19 -> “Yea, I hated all my labour which I had taken under the sun: because I should leave it unto the man that shall be after me. And who knoweth whether he shall be a wise man or a fool? yet shall he have rule over all my labour wherein I have laboured, and wherein I have shewed myself wise under the sun. This is also vanity.
So, if you crave for having a wise son, know for sure that he won’t be born thus. Each one is what he eats (whether in the body, soul and spirit). If you don’t feed them with the values of the kingdom of heaven, certainly there will be someone to feed them with the values of this world whose prince is Ha-Satan (John 12:31; 14:30; 16:11).
So, have a good day investing on the life your children.
Characteristics of the foolish son:
1 - He is a grief to his father:
• Pro 17:25 -> “A foolish son is a grief to his father, and bitterness to her that bare him.”.
2 - He is a calamity of his father:
• Pro 19:13 -> “A foolish son is the calamity of his father: and the contentions of a wife are a continual dropping.”.
3 - He is the heaviness of his mother:
• Pro 10:1 -> “A wise son maketh a glad father: but a foolish son is the heaviness of his mother.”.
4 - He despises his mother:
• Pro 15:20 -> “A wise son maketh a glad father: but a foolish man despiseth his mother.”.
It isn’t in vain that Solomon got disheartened of having to work:
• Ecc 2:18,19 -> “Yea, I hated all my labour which I had taken under the sun: because I should leave it unto the man that shall be after me. And who knoweth whether he shall be a wise man or a fool? yet shall he have rule over all my labour wherein I have laboured, and wherein I have shewed myself wise under the sun. This is also vanity.
So, if you crave for having a wise son, know for sure that he won’t be born thus. Each one is what he eats (whether in the body, soul and spirit). If you don’t feed them with the values of the kingdom of heaven, certainly there will be someone to feed them with the values of this world whose prince is Ha-Satan (John 12:31; 14:30; 16:11).
So, have a good day investing on the life your children.