What does everyone do to pass time.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Misty77

Aug 30, 2013
Not much. I'm just a single mom, Jesus-follower, editor, homeschooler, home-owner, college student, girlfriend, writer, and occasional egalitarian warrior.
crush patriarchy.jpg

J

jeremyPJ

I practice playing my guitar, read, play computer games and talk with friends. And hang with my cat while doing so sometimes.

W

wwjd_kilden

well, being single doesn't equal being alone

I have a friend that I travel Scotland with :D so I barely have time to be alone :p
when I am by myself I either catch up with my overseas friends, or read a book

B

Bonface

I write poems, when am free, but most of the time am studying. Studying good Chrsistian books can be very insightful and helpful, especially about prayer, they lounge you into a deeper relationship with God, some of them are found in pdf. versions for free over the internet. Choose carefully though. Have you read, "SHAPING HISTORY THROUGH PRAYER AND FASTING?". It is so insightful and written on an American background, Kenya is also involved. It can give you good insight about United States and where God has brought it from, I recommend it.

P

Practice-English

My mom told me
that I have bad behaviors
because I always something
to complain.

I did help by volunteering
in many projects in my city
but now I'm here on this website.

I have a youth Christian club
all Friday but I feel like
I'm not comfortable with them
because they never listen me.

Descyple

Jun 7, 2010
What do I do to pass time?

I run past a clock!!!

garet82

Jan 20, 2011
i studied n being quite student lol but now i cant believe it iam very noisy one lol

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
For one thing I post on Christian Chat. It is very addicting! ;)

S

Starsdance

Read, draw, sports,cook, and sleepppppp for a long time

A

Anemone24

I don't see doing things so much as to pass the time but spend my time :)

I just took up swing dancing and I cannot stress how much fun it is. Everything from the music to the etiquette of it all is superb. I also play guitar, discover new music, go to the theatre, sing in a choir....I'd like to take up a sport, though. Archery, horse riding or both...at the same time :rolleyes:

CatHerder

Mar 20, 2013
If I am really bored I will floss my teeth or do housework.

Misty77

Aug 30, 2013
If I am really bored I will floss my teeth or do housework.
Just wondering if the boredom inspires ADDITIONAL flossing or it reminds you that flossing indeed is something you need to do... :p