What does Matthew 12:32 mean? I might be having trouble understanding it. Is it saying if you speak opposed to (or against) Jesus you can be forgiven but if you speak opposed to (or against) the Holy Spirit you will not be forgiven? I don't understand I guess, I thought blaspheming against the Holy Ghost was the sin that can't be forgiven (Mark 3:29)? Does speaking opposed to (or against) the Holy Spirit necessitate that you would be blaspheming against the Holy Ghost?
Matthew 12:32
King James Version
32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.
https://biblehub.com/matthew/12-32.htm (Matthew 12:32 in other versions)
Matthew 12:32
King James Version
32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.
https://biblehub.com/matthew/12-32.htm (Matthew 12:32 in other versions)