What does this mean to you?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Aug 2, 2021
Your works are in my prayers, the two Samuels, and more. It has used all of my resources to come here and be ensconsed insecurity of this age. For me to travel now is a big stretch due to several issues , ABILITY RELATED. //**
What I shared with you about the Rockies is true, so I do not discount such an event in my future, however at amost 80, I thin that is improbable, but all is very easy if it is our Fahter's will.
Meanwhile I pray for you and all who are doing His most holy works in ths age.
PS, I am humbled by your attention for even me. All love in Yeshua to you and all the family therewith.
Pray as Paul prayed = you can be here in Spirit, in One Accord with the working of the Holy Spirit.

i think of you often and still have hope that HE may transfer you.

Irregardless, we are joined in the Holy Spirit for this revival to take place.

Stand on every promise spoken by the LORD and petition with great urgency for revival = the Gospel to the Jew & Gentile

Aug 2, 2021
Hello tourist.
I believe the law says the opposite, because the law doesn't allow an innocent man to be put to death by false witnesses.
When Paul says,

For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures 1Cor.15:3

he's saying Christ was judged unjustly by men.
The Law says = no unjust condemnation

Sinful man says otherwise = therefore the Law is still in effect for sinful Mankind = Jew first and also Gentile

Your choice:
Law to judge Jew & Gentile
OR
Gospel of Messiah to cover the law that condemns us

"Do not think that I shall accuse you to the Father; there is one who accuses you—Moses, in whom you trust."

"Now we know that whatever the law says, it says to those who are under the law, that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God. Therefore by the deeds of the law no flesh will be justified in His sight, for by the law is the knowledge of sin."

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020
KINGDOM TRUTH = Written for His Children

Scholars, scribes, religion and politics are greatly confused and feel threatened by this.

GARDEN TRUTH = where children play and serpents heads are crushed
“For the priesthood being changed, there is made of necessity a change also of the law. For he testifieth, Thou art a priest for ever After the order of Melchisedec.

For there is verily a disannulling of the commandment going before for the weakness and unprofitableness thereof. For the law made nothing perfect, but the bringing in of a better hope did; by the which we draw nigh unto God.
‭‭Hebrews‬ ‭7:12, 17-

“The law and the prophets were until John:

since that time the kingdom of God is preached, and every man presseth into it.”
‭‭Luke‬ ‭16:16‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“Then drew near unto him all the publicans and sinners for to hear him.”
‭‭Luke‬ ‭15:1‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.”
‭‭John‬ ‭5:24‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“and I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.”
‭‭Genesis‬ ‭3:15‬ ‭

“and in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed; because thou hast obeyed my voice.”
‭‭Genesis‬ ‭22:18‬ ‭

“The book of the generation of Jesus Christ, the son of David, the son of Abraham.”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭1:1‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“As for me, this is my covenant with them, saith the LORD; My spirit that is upon thee, and my words which I have put in thy mouth, shall not depart out of thy mouth, nor out of the mouth of thy seed, nor out of the mouth of thy seed's seed, saith the LORD, from henceforth and for ever.”
‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭59:21‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭24:35‬ ‭KJV‬‬

being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever. But the word of the Lord endureth for ever. And this is the word which by the gospel is preached unto you.”
‭‭1 Peter‬ ‭1:23, 25‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020
of course

“See, I have set before thee this day life and good, and death and evil; in that I command thee this day to love the LORD thy God, to walk in his ways, and to keep his commandments and his statutes and his judgments, that thou mayest live and multiply: and the LORD thy God shall bless thee in the land whither thou goest to possess it.

But if thine heart turn away, so that thou wilt not hear, but shalt be drawn away, and worship other gods, and serve them; I denounce unto you this day, that ye shall surely perish, and that ye shall not prolong your days upon the land, whither thou passest over Jordan to go to possess it.

I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live:”
‭‭Deuteronomy‬ ‭30:15-19‬ ‭

they chose cursing and death

“The earth also is defiled under the inhabitants thereof; because they have transgressed the laws, changed the ordinance, broken the everlasting covenant. Therefore hath the curse devoured the earth, and they that dwell therein are desolate: therefore the inhabitants of the earth are burned, and few men left.”
‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭24:5-6‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.”
‭‭James‬ ‭2:10‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse: for it is written, Cursed is every one that continueth not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them. But that no man is justified by the law in the sight of God, it is evident: for, The just shall live by faith. And the law is not of faith: but, The man that doeth them shall live in them.”
‭‭Galatians‬ ‭3:10-12‬ ‭KJV‬‬

the law makes the persons obedience all that matters if they don’t obey they are guilty of breaking the entire law even if they kept it and violated just one time one law

once you’ve sinned the law can’t save you

Aug 2, 2021
“For the priesthood being changed, there is made of necessity a change also of the law. For he testifieth, Thou art a priest for ever After the order of Melchisedec.

For there is verily a disannulling of the commandment going before for the weakness and unprofitableness thereof. For the law made nothing perfect, but the bringing in of a better hope did; by the which we draw nigh unto God.
‭‭Hebrews‬ ‭7:12, 17-

“The law and the prophets were until John:

since that time the kingdom of God is preached, and every man presseth into it.”
‭‭Luke‬ ‭16:16‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“Then drew near unto him all the publicans and sinners for to hear him.”
‭‭Luke‬ ‭15:1‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.”
‭‭John‬ ‭5:24‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“and I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.”
‭‭Genesis‬ ‭3:15‬ ‭

“and in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed; because thou hast obeyed my voice.”
‭‭Genesis‬ ‭22:18‬ ‭

“The book of the generation of Jesus Christ, the son of David, the son of Abraham.”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭1:1‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“As for me, this is my covenant with them, saith the LORD; My spirit that is upon thee, and my words which I have put in thy mouth, shall not depart out of thy mouth, nor out of the mouth of thy seed, nor out of the mouth of thy seed's seed, saith the LORD, from henceforth and for ever.”
‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭59:21‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭24:35‬ ‭KJV‬‬

being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever. But the word of the Lord endureth for ever. And this is the word which by the gospel is preached unto you.”
‭‭1 Peter‬ ‭1:23, 25‬ ‭KJV‬‬
BETTER Hope = AMEN

According to the Order of Melchizedek = BEFORE the Mosaic law

Remember when i told you that Enoch had a higher calling then Moses = so also did Melchizedek

Enoch and Melchizedek = BEFORE the law of Moses and ABOVE the law of Moses = Gospel GRACE = Truth be Told

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020
Yes. We can follow knowing the law says we're no better than anyone. People can also not follow that truth.
Amen exactly

“What then? are we better than they? No, in no wise: for we have before proved both Jews and Gentiles, that they are all under sin;

Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.

Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.”
‭‭Romans‬ ‭3:9, 19-20‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“But the scripture hath concluded all under sin, that the promise by faith of Jesus Christ might be given to them that believe.”
‭‭Galatians‬ ‭3:22‬ ‭

The law proves this

“for all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;”
‭‭Romans‬ ‭3:23‬ ‭KJV‬‬

this means every person needs to accept Jesus because only he can deal with our sins and make us come out clean and free

Aug 2, 2021
of course

“See, I have set before thee this day life and good, and death and evil; in that I command thee this day to love the LORD thy God, to walk in his ways, and to keep his commandments and his statutes and his judgments, that thou mayest live and multiply: and the LORD thy God shall bless thee in the land whither thou goest to possess it.

But if thine heart turn away, so that thou wilt not hear, but shalt be drawn away, and worship other gods, and serve them; I denounce unto you this day, that ye shall surely perish, and that ye shall not prolong your days upon the land, whither thou passest over Jordan to go to possess it.

I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live:”
‭‭Deuteronomy‬ ‭30:15-19‬ ‭

they chose cursing and death

“The earth also is defiled under the inhabitants thereof; because they have transgressed the laws, changed the ordinance, broken the everlasting covenant. Therefore hath the curse devoured the earth, and they that dwell therein are desolate: therefore the inhabitants of the earth are burned, and few men left.”
‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭24:5-6‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.”

“For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse: for it is written, Cursed is every one that continueth not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them. But that no man is justified by the law in the sight of God, it is evident: for, The just shall live by faith. And the law is not of faith: but, The man that doeth them shall live in them.”

the law makes the persons obedience all that matters if they don’t obey they are guilty of breaking the entire law even if they kept it and violated just one time one law

once you’ve sinned the law can’t save you
You said: "once you’ve sinned the law can’t save you"

That is why the law contained the BLOOD sacrifices which speak of MESSIAH'S Sacrifice

For where there is a testament, there must also of necessity be the death of the testator.
For a testament is in force after men are dead, since it has no power at all while the testator lives.
Therefore not even the first covenant was dedicated without blood.
For when Moses had spoken every precept to all the people according to the law, he took the blood of calves and goats, with water, scarlet wool, and hyssop, and sprinkled both the book itself and all the people,
saying, “This is the blood of the covenant which God has commanded you.”
Then likewise he sprinkled with blood both the tabernacle and all the vessels of the ministry.
And according to the law almost all things are purified with blood,
and without shedding of blood there is no remission.
Hebrews ch9

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020
BETTER Hope = AMEN

According to the Order of Melchizedek = BEFORE the Mosaic law

Remember when i told you that Enoch had a higher calling then Moses = so also did Melchizedek

Enoch and Melchizedek = BEFORE the law of Moses and ABOVE the law of Moses = Gospel GRACE = Truth be Told
yes the law is a pattern , which reflects what was before like the leviticle preists they are only a reflection of melchezidek a pattern shown to man in darkness Of the priesthood

“And Melchizedek king of Salem brought forth bread and wine: and he was the priest of the most high God. And he blessed him, and said, Blessed be Abram of the most high God, possessor of heaven and earth: and blessed be the most high God, which hath delivered thine enemies into thy hand. And he gave him tithes of all.”
‭‭Genesis‬ ‭14:18-20‬ ‭KJV‬‬

this was 430 years before Moses law or the levites were ever written note the bread and wine of communion . This is the basis for the sacrificial patterns of the blood of atonement and flesh of sacrifice

it’s based on this

“And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.”
‭‭Revelation‬ ‭13:8‬ ‭KJV‬‬

when they sacrificed it’s a otters based on this eternal truth of God pre determining this from before the foundation

“but with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot: who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you, who by him do believe in God, that raised him up from the dead, and gave him glory; that your faith and hope might be in God.”
‭‭1 Peter‬ ‭1:19-21‬ ‭

the law is only a haggered and veiled pattern of the true eternal thkngs like Jesus shedding his blood for us thier forgiveness was based also on his eternal blood of sacrifice and atonement

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020

That is why the law contained the BLOOD sacrifices which speak of MESSIAH'S Sacrifice

For where there is a testament, there must also of necessity be the death of the testator.
For a testament is in force after men are dead, since it has no power at all while the testator lives.
Therefore not even the first covenant was dedicated without blood.
For when Moses had spoken every precept to all the people according to the law, he took the blood of calves and goats, with water, scarlet wool, and hyssop, and sprinkled both the book itself and all the people,
saying, “This is the blood of the covenant which God has commanded you.”
Then likewise he sprinkled with blood both the tabernacle and all the vessels of the ministry.
And according to the law almost all things are purified with blood,
and without shedding of blood there is no remission.
Hebrews ch9

yeah I said this

“Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God. Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.”
‭‭Romans‬ ‭3:19-20‬ ‭KJV‬‬

the knowledge of sin can’t save sinners is my point once you sin one time ot means this

you know how your talking about the laws blood ? It actually never forgave any sin it reminded them constantly of sin

“But in those sacrifices there is a remembrance again made of sins every year. For it is not possible that the blood of bulls and of goats should take away sins.”
‭‭Hebrews‬ ‭10:3-4‬ ‭KJV‬‬

once you are proven a sinner the law has no more help to Give to you it’s purpose is to hold us guilty of sin even if we claim we haven’t sinned it’s written down

what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God

this cannot help a sinner the gospe can of course but the law is made to hold us guilty to point out our sins and iniquity and leave us no excuse this is what it is now

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
“Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under
the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty
before God. Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be
justified in his sight:
for by the law is the knowledge of sin.” ‭‭Romans‬ ‭3:19-20‬ ‭KJV‬‬

the knowledge of sin can’t save sinners is my point once you sin one time ot means this

Perhaps a panel with these verses? Thank you :)

J

joecoten

We, as Christians, are in Christ, who fulfilled the law perfectly. A result of His perfect obedience, this being unconditional acceptance by the Father, is ours when we accept Christ's payment for our sin. The Divine exchange. I give Him my dirty clothes and He gives me His clean clothes.
God's laws are eternal and not negated, and we are not given permission to go live recklessly without consequences. But as we grow, we become more like Him and less like us. A seed grows a plant because of pressure, heat, food, water...and time.
When we are born-again, our spirit, which is who we are at the core of our being, is miraculously and instantaneously reborn of incorruptible seed. Our soul (mind, will, and emotion), is restored through the perhaps life-long process of sanctification.
One day, when we see Christ as He is, we will be like Him. We will have a new, glorified body! Hallelujah!

Aug 2, 2021
We, as Christians, are in Christ, who fulfilled the law perfectly. A result of His perfect obedience, this being unconditional acceptance by the Father, is ours when we accept Christ's payment for our sin. The Divine exchange. I give Him my dirty clothes and He gives me His clean clothes.
God's laws are eternal and not negated, and we are not given permission to go live recklessly without consequences. But as we grow, we become more like Him and less like us. A seed grows a plant because of pressure, heat, food, water...and time.
When we are born-again, our spirit, which is who we are at the core of our being, is miraculously and instantaneously reborn of incorruptible seed. Our soul (mind, will, and emotion), is restored through the perhaps life-long process of sanctification.
One day, when we see Christ as He is, we will be like Him. We will have a new, glorified body! Hallelujah!
AGREE

"I am not asking that You take them out of the world, but that You keep them from the evil one.
They are not of the world, just as I am not of the world.
Sanctify them by the truth; Your word is truth.
As You sent Me into the world, I have also sent them into the world.
For them I sanctify Myself, so that they too may be sanctified by the truth."
John chapter 17 = the PERFECT Prayer

J

joecoten

Under the old covenant, there were clean bugs one could eat, and unclean bugs that one couldn't eat.
Under the new covenant, we are free to eat any bugs we want, though some may not be too healthy for us!
Now the globalists are trying to convince us to eat insects...for the environment, of course!
"You will eat zee bugs and be happy!"
Klaus, give yourself a shake, buddy! o_O

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020
when you say Jesus obeyed “the law “ perfectly are you saying the law of Moses ? Because he o fact taught contrary to the law of Moses opposite and different directives.

For instance Moses law of marriage and divorce

“When a man hath taken a wife, and married her, and it come to pass that she find no favour in his eyes, because he hath found some uncleanness in her: then let him write her a bill of divorcement, and give it in her hand, and send her out of his house.

And when she is departed out of his house, she may go and be another man's wife.”
‭‭Deuteronomy‬ ‭24:1-2‬ ‭KJV‬‬

that’s the law of God as mediated by Moses the Hebrew. This however is the word of Jesus Christ pertaining to this law written and commanded by Moses

“And the Pharisees came to him, and asked him, Is it lawful for a man to put away his wife? tempting him. And he answered and said unto them, What did Moses command you? And they said, Moses suffered to write a bill of divorcement, and to put her away. And Jesus answered and said unto them, For the hardness of your heart he wrote you this precept. But from the beginning of the creation God made them male and female. For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and cleave to his wife; and they twain shall be one flesh: so then they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder. And he saith unto them, Whosoever shall put away his wife, and marry another, committeth adultery against her. And if a woman shall put away her husband, and be married to another, she committeth adultery.”
‭‭Mark‬ ‭10:2-9, 11-12‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Jesus explains that Moses was writing to people with hardened sinful hearts so he allowed for divorce for any matter and remarriage was legal and right by his law. This is because Moses law is for these type of people

“knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers, for whoremongers, for them that defile themselves with mankind, for menstealers, for liars, for perjured persons, and if there be any other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine;”
‭‭1 Timothy‬ ‭1:9-10‬ ‭

they had no Holy Spirit , no love of God in thier hearts , no mercy to give others they were driven by thier flesh so the law is dofferent it’s much more allowable for the flesh “ if you don’t want to be married anymore for a reaso. You determine , get divorced and remarry rather than committing the sin of Adultery “

this is what you tell helpless sinners driven by thoer flesh “ don’t commit adultery , if you don’t want to honor marriage divorce and remarry until your happy “

but the born again person in Christ is meant to walk by his words so regarding marriage “ once you get married from now on now that all your past sins are remitted honor that one person as your spouse forever unless they commit adultery dont ever divorce and never remarry “

This is different clearly. But if your saying Jesus didn’t lie , cheat , steal , commit adultery , kill or cover and of course he loved God first with all of himself and never bore false witness ….if your saying he never sinned I agree but what Moses taught in his law and what Jesus taught in the gospel are not the same they are actually contrary

“getting divorced for any reason is fine and remarrying is fine “ v “ marriage is forever , there’s only one valid reason for divorce and remarriage is adultery “

the latter is for Gods born again children to start to learn as thier new ways of eternal life ahead.the former is for sinful man who’s nature has him in a snare stick between sin And righteousness by nature good and evil Has man pulling us both directions until we come to the gospel and Jesus Christ and get set free d taught about our Heavenly Father and our true place in His creation as his beloved and dear children his friends and family forever

what I’m saying is the Old Testament law is for those who didn’t receive the holy ghost and atonement of Christ for remission of sins , the Gospel and what Jesus taught is for those who believe and are born anew free of thoer oast sins and having a way through repentance and mercy to be forgiven forever if they repent and believe the gospel

there is a law on scripture for the old man before Jesus and there is his word for those who believe Jesus never sinned but taught contrary to the law at many points

“Ye have heard that it hath been said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth:

but I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭5:38-39‬ ‭KJV‬

Moses teaches equal revenge and payback equal justice always. You do harm the same is done to you by the law. You kill you are killed by the others , you steal you pat back double , you commit adultery the others kill you both who did it ect

Jesus teaches don’t take revenge , pardon the transgression and don’t repay evil for evil or wound for wound , stripe for stripe eye for eye Like Moses taught.

thou shalt give life for life, eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, burning for burning, wound for wound, stripe for stripe.”
‭‭Exodus‬ ‭21:24- 25‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Moses taught “you must put the adulterer to death and purge the evil from among the people “

Jesus when confronted with this didn’t obey it instead he showed his changing of the law of stone to mercy up front and repentance in truth to follow

“And the scribes and Pharisees brought unto him a woman taken in adultery; and when they had set her in the midst, they say unto him, Master, this woman was taken in adultery, in the very act. Now Moses in the law commanded us, that such should be stoned: ( Leviticus 20:10)

but what sayest thou?

So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her. And they which heard it, being convicted by their own conscience, went out one by one, beginning at the eldest, even unto the last:

and Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst. When Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her, Woman, where are those thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee? She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.”
‭‭John‬ ‭8:3-5, 7, 9-11‬ ‭

Jesus actually didn’t obey Moses law of course he obeyed the moral parts and never sinned but he didn’t obey the judgements made by Moses in the law in his book that israel observed

The parts of the law saying what not to do “ “dont commit this sin or that sin “ of course Jesus never sinned but he also didn’t follow the judgements of Moses or the levite priests he changed it all all of the judgements within the law are the ones Christ pronounced in the gospel d not what Moses said when he came down fro the Mount

a new people bekng formed need a new law that works for us imperfect ones and not against us to condemn us to death

J

joecoten

As I said, God's eternal laws.

Journeyman

Jan 10, 2019
The Law says = no unjust condemnation

Sinful man says otherwise = therefore the Law is still in effect for sinful Mankind = Jew first and also Gentile

Your choice:
Law to judge Jew & Gentile
OR
Gospel of Messiah to cover the law that condemns us

"Do not think that I shall accuse you to the Father; there is one who accuses you—Moses, in whom you trust."

"Now we know that whatever the law says, it says to those who are under the law, that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God. Therefore by the deeds of the law no flesh will be justified in His sight, for by the law is the knowledge of sin."
Exactly! Moses accuses unbelievers of the One he wrote about,

the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day. Jn.12:58

Journeyman

Jan 10, 2019
Amen exactly

“What then? are we better than they? No, in no wise: for we have before proved both Jews and Gentiles, that they are all under sin;

Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.

Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.”
‭‭Romans‬ ‭3:9, 19-20‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“But the scripture hath concluded all under sin, that the promise by faith of Jesus Christ might be given to them that believe.”
‭‭Galatians‬ ‭3:22‬ ‭

The law proves this

“for all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;”
‭‭Romans‬ ‭3:23‬ ‭KJV‬‬

this means every person needs to accept Jesus because only he can deal with our sins and make us come out clean and free
Right. Over and over the scriptures testify of our Lords' right alone to judge and compassion in doing so. The "woman caught in adultry" is one of many good examples. So who are we? 😊

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020
Right. Over and over the scriptures testify of our Lords' right alone to judge and compassion in doing so. The "woman caught in adultry" is one of many good examples. So who are we? 😊
we’re the woman caught in Sin by the law and need the same conclusion Jesus took away mans right to judge other men and is left alone just him and her he doesn’t condemn her either and instructs her to go and repent . Re is sion of sins and repentance.

we’re the sinners who are proven sinners by our past deeds , who need atonement t before we have any chance of salvstion