J
Jake_from_state_farm
Guest
As I sit here and write this blog and over the past few weeks I have been overwhelmed with the world. Sometimes I find myself overlooked or just plain sad. Then once I notice this I always ask god why am I sad and overlooked? I get mad at him, feel alone and latter on come back because I know I am a fool for leaving in the first place. Yet it happens alot. Until last night. I normally don't have dreams, but I did... I feel like God was trying to tell me that he is coming soon. Which is terrifying, because I want to do so much. The moment of waking up, I came to the realization of my daily sin that I MUST work on. Even though it does not seem like a sin or a seed to sin. Now that I look at the music I listen to from the people I speak to just need to be cut from my life. Once I do that, in my dream it told me to be baptized. To set free the sin in my soul. After I am completely clear of all sin is when I begin the journey he has set out for me. To be able to set out a new world for God. Lets just say that today is the day of worldly cleansing of my body. Soon will be the cleansing of my soul. and lastly will be a new planet for the gospel.