What does your avatar represents?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Blackson
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

Blackson

Guest
I was a member of a certain Christian community where we discuss Bible and some sort of Christian apologetic. One day found a question in my inbox "What does your avatar on the community represents, and what do you speak through it?
Likewise, I ask you Christians here, what does your avatar represents? What does it speak about you? Why did you choose it? Share with us.
 
As for me, I just thought is was a pretty photo...:)

how about you, Blackson?
 
I chose mine because, to me, it represents keeping Jesus in my sight at all times.
 
That's just me, all buttoned-up and bow tied, on my way home from church one Sunday.
 
Maica si pruncul.jpg

Mine is a naive icon of Saint Mary (Theotokos) and Jesus Christ. They both wear red - symbol of royalty.
 
I was a member of a certain Christian community where we discuss Bible and some sort of Christian apologetic. One day found a question in my inbox "What does your avatar on the community represents, and what do you speak through it?
Likewise, I ask you Christians here, what does your avatar represents? What does it speak about you? Why did you choose it? Share with us.

Baptism of a course. We come to the Lord dried out burning up in sin and thirsty. He quenches through baptism. Enough said.
 
A departed little friend. Possessing many qualities lacking in many people.

For the cause of Christ
Roger
 
Me and transparency I am Lt. as you face the pic. The others are my cousins.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Good question.

Bible - Word of God
Praying Hands - communicating with God
Dove - symbol of the Spirit of God

It consider it a circle. Spirit of God residing in a person - growing strong through prayer - led by the Word of God.
 
I was a member of a certain Christian community where we discuss Bible and some sort of Christian apologetic. One day found a question in my inbox "What does your avatar on the community represents, and what do you speak through it?
Likewise, I ask you Christians here, what does your avatar represents? What does it speak about you? Why did you choose it? Share with us.

I think it does a fairly good job of expressing my thoughts about comments placed in the wrong Forum............