What does your shirt say?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Sep 13, 2018
It's a default common in technology. Squares with X's in them to replace emoji's not supported by devices. It's neither good nor bad.
I am going to respectfully disagree with you. Lately I have been getting X'S and they are Never
Good! lol...

17Bees

Oct 14, 2016
I am going to respectfully disagree with you. Lately I have been getting X'S and they are Never
Good! lol...
Well, if you're a candidate for office an X on your ballot would be good! Of course, if you give a test answer an X would be bad. Then there's the St. Andrews cross X. It was bad for St. Andrew when he was crucified, but good for St. Andrews' legacy. There's the X in Xray when they didn't really know what to call it. Some people consider an X as in marriage partner or boy/girl friend a good thing or a bad thing. Then again, if you're a pirate finding the X would get you a treasure. So... I guess the jury is out on this.

17Bees

Oct 14, 2016
Well, if you're a candidate for office an X on your ballot would be good! Of course, if you give a test answer an X would be bad. Then there's the St. Andrews cross X. It was bad for St. Andrew when he was crucified, but good for St. Andrews' legacy. There's the X in Xray when they didn't really know what to call it. Some people consider an X as in marriage partner or boy/girl friend a good thing or a bad thing. Then again, if you're a pirate finding the X would get you a treasure. So... I guess the jury is out on this.
I wonder if all this would fit on a t shirt? Of course it could be Malcolm X or a confederate stars and bars X.... Think I'll just wear it plain.

Sep 13, 2018
100% agree, but in here. NO Bueno! It's even red!lol...

Sep 13, 2018
I wonder if all this would fit on a t shirt? Of course it could be Malcolm X or a confederate stars and bars X.... Think I'll just wear it plain.
I actually have seen just an X on a t-shirt. What do you think that means?

K

Kim82

I am not able to locate my last text message just now, but in the mean time I would like to highlight a fact: IMG_20200713_200341_452.JPG

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
There is as well, Xmas and Xtianity :unsure::cool::geek:

(Christos is the New Testament Greek for Christ. The first letter of the
Greek word Christos is transliterated into our alphabet as an X.)

Also X as in a kiss, and x as in multiplied by... speaking of which, x-rated and XXX? We won't go there :giggle: