What does your shirt say?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

MendedSoul

Sep 10, 2019
“You drinkin’ Heineken again?”

Pipp

Majestic Llamacorn
Sep 17, 2013
Georgia
"My test came back positive... I have Coronavirus. :( "

I wish I was kidding.

Pipp

Majestic Llamacorn
Sep 17, 2013
Georgia
So sorry to hear this news... Are you okay? Do you have symptoms?
Yeah... I have quite a few. My parents and my sister and brother in law also have it. My younger brother is still waiting his results but Im sure he has it as well.

Solemateleft

Honor, Courage, Commitment
Jun 25, 2017
Yeah... I have quite a few. My parents and my sister and brother in law also have it. My younger brother is still waiting his results but Im sure he has it as well.
Praying for you and your family...

SoulWeaver

Oct 25, 2014
@Pipp Praying for the safety of your family that you all recover without any lasting harm, with minimum symptoms and if possible without any hospitalizations just at home. Amen in Jesus' name.

17Bees

Oct 14, 2016
Dear Pipp. This is bad news. But the good news is there's sooo many people here at CC and at your church and I'm sure the entire southeastern United States who have your back. Your Family's back. I personally will pray for your dad's well being and your whole good family. There's warriors greater than I that are on the front line that will pray for you. And most importantly and the best news ever is our Almighty Father God, Who was Who is and Who will be forever has your very back. Of this I am quite sure. Yours personally.

So fear not, know that He is God and my fervent hope is He will look upon you who worries for her family first, the people she serves second, and herself last will protect you all in Jesus Christ Name.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
aw Pipp
were you in isolation? Is everyone getting it where you are? Pray there is someone looking after you who can bring you hot soup.

Sep 13, 2018
Hey Pipp,
We are praying for you. Has anyone in your family been hospitalized? Please stay safe in quarantine !

Pipp

Majestic Llamacorn
Sep 17, 2013
Georgia
Thank you guys and gals. No one in my family has been hospitalized thank the Lord, thank you all for your prayers. We are definitely quarentined. Alot of people in Georgia are getting it right now. I personally know about 10 people with it..including myself. You guys be safe....and dont shake hands with people. Wash up and wear a mask if you can. Love you all ! I know Gods got us and he knows all our needs ♡♡♡

Sep 13, 2018
Thank you guys and gals. No one in my family has been hospitalized thank the Lord, thank you all for your prayers. We are definitely quarentined. Alot of people in Georgia are getting it right now. I personally know about 10 people with it..including myself. You guys be safe....and dont shake hands with people. Wash up and wear a mask if you can. Love you all ! I know Gods got us and he knows all our needs ♡♡♡
Yeah, sorry for GA's troubles. Florida is much worse from what I hear... God Bless!

S

Susanna

Praying for you and your family, Pipp❤️❤️❤️.