What does your shirt say?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Solemateleft

Honor, Courage, Commitment
Jun 25, 2017
What's your Mom's address?
or
Did you file taxes last year?

LOL Context: helping to fill out FAFSA forms for college kids...

Joy4N8cher

Jul 8, 2020
Thank you guys and gals. No one in my family has been hospitalized thank the Lord, thank you all for your prayers. We are definitely quarentined. Alot of people in Georgia are getting it right now. I personally know about 10 people with it..including myself. You guys be safe....and dont shake hands with people. Wash up and wear a mask if you can. Love you all ! I know Gods got us and he knows all our needs ♡♡♡
Oh yikes! So sorry to hear this. Definitely praying for you. That is a lot of people to be concerned about for sure, touching you so close to home. I so hope you get through this quickly.

Solemateleft

Honor, Courage, Commitment
Jun 25, 2017
"Go to the website and click on their online counseling app." :)

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
I have a shirt with only pics of old Chevys on it and a similar one but with Harleys instead.

GaryA

Truth, Honesty, Love, Courage
Aug 10, 2019
mywebsite.us
Thank you guys and gals. No one in my family has been hospitalized thank the Lord, thank you all for your prayers. We are definitely quarentined. Alot of people in Georgia are getting it right now. I personally know about 10 people with it..including myself. You guys be safe....and dont shake hands with people. Wash up and wear a mask if you can. Love you all ! I know Gods got us and he knows all our needs ♡♡♡
Pipp - how are you-and-family doing?

Pipp

Majestic Llamacorn
Sep 17, 2013
Georgia
Pipp - how are you-and-family doing?
We are starting to feel better and my dad finally came home from the hospital but hes still recovering from the covid and pneumonia. Thank you for asking :)

GaryA

Truth, Honesty, Love, Courage
Aug 10, 2019
mywebsite.us
We are starting to feel better and my dad finally came home from the hospital but hes still recovering from the covid and pneumonia. Thank you for asking :)
You are very welcome, dear...

I am glad everyone is improving. :)