What Donald Trump Doesn't Want You To Know...

  • Thread starter Thread starter crosstweed
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

crosstweed

Guest
[video=youtube;BCWKzXR1LoM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCWKzXR1LoM[/video]
Truly eye-opening video.
 
I wondered what became of them now I know that at least one has made good by running for President. That's the result of eating all that Tubby Custard!
 
The nights I spent with my daughter when she was a toddler and couldn't sleep and just had to watch the Teletubbies over and over, she was being brainwashed the whole time!!
 
Why does he call women "piggy"and The Wiese? He's ashamed of himself for being lesser than an human angel that he sucks The life energi form and takes out The demonic aggression on..?
Know with other identity as all these shapeshifters.
These "beasts" Act as The one beast with Many Heads.They hATE Angels; The EAT Angels and all Their "talents" they eat and suck out of human angels,including The throath chakras,Their one voices Sound very different,like little Devils,Even famous good singers.
 
I wrote "The WORSE"!... smartphone...but no joke; all evil. Real evil,not just a word I throw around. I men,all of them are no less than evil.