What five words describe you?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Encouragement

Aug 25, 2020
straight (as in to the point)
inquisitive
genuine
improving
kind
Hi Ruby..thanks for your five words that describe you..much appreciated.
Like the fact that you're a straight talker..no need to travel verbal miles with a thousand words when making it short and to the point saves you the journeyπŸ‘
Being inquisitive is a good thing coz you learn so many new things this way and you genuine way must be a blessing to others.Just like me you're improving (a work in progress) and God is always working in us and life itself is always developing us too.Great to see these and yes i know your kind coz you posted a virtual chocolate cake recently...still waiting for the other 20 cakes to come..🍰🍰🍰😊😊😊😊😊

Encouragement

Aug 25, 2020
funny
sarcastic
hungry
homebody (on most days)
introvert

p.s. sing-all-the-time
Hi Melita916.....good to see you check ing out this post..😊😊
Ah..you have a funny streak..πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ..that's ace coz making others laugh is great coz I mean who doesnt enjoy a good giggle..🀣🀣🀣..sarcasm is also dead funny when delivered in humour...you must be good company with your family and friends then..
Your hungry??You mean for food?..(,can't possibly be food can it..πŸ˜‰)πŸ₯˜πŸ₯˜πŸ₯˜πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•πŸŸπŸ₯šπŸ₯™πŸ₯™...or you ment hungry for life,God ect.
Intresting to see the introvertness coz sometimes ocassionally people expect individuals who are funny to be extroverts which isnt necessary the case..i am sure you are a blessing to those around you and being at home is still cool..there is just no place like home at all.The world remains outside.🌏...great to read your response..πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Fun-loving/Serious
Creative/Lazy
Music Lover/Silence Seeker
Compassionate/Selfish
Grateful

:)

up

Banned
Oct 8, 2019
I would say....

friendly (the social butterfly)
kind
caring
lost (but finding my way)
encouraging (through my own battles)
loved (by my Heavenly Father)
cherrished (by friends and family)
and last but Not least...

legendary (word from my favorite song)

yes I’m going through a bunch of stuff right now... but The more I go to my bible study, the more they help me to realize what I’m going through and what Christ is actively doing in my life... and its SOOOOO encouraging to Know my life is going forwards and not backwards for once 😊

sorry so long and descriptive 😬
hey sis, we are all going through stuff, it's pretty much the new modern plaque, but we have victory in Jesus every day😎

Encouragement

Aug 25, 2020
Hi Melita916.....good to see you check ing out this post..😊😊
Ah..you have a funny streak..πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ..that's ace coz making others laugh is great coz I mean who doesnt enjoy a good giggle..🀣🀣🀣..sarcasm is also dead funny when delivered in humour...you must be good company with your family and friends then..
Your hungry??You mean for food?..(,can't possibly be food can it..πŸ˜‰)πŸ₯˜πŸ₯˜πŸ₯˜πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•πŸŸπŸ₯šπŸ₯™πŸ₯™...or you ment hungry for life,God ect.
Intresting to see the introvertness coz sometimes ocassionally people expect individuals who are funny to be extroverts which isnt necessary the case..i am sure you are a blessing to those around you and being at home is still cool..there is just no place like home at all.The world remains outside.🌏...great to read your response..πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š
Oh I forgot to add you sing all the time..positive vibe here...so that means theres no radio needed in the home then..πŸ“»πŸŽΆπŸŽΆπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š...
I presume you dont sing in your sleep right?😁

Solemateleft

Honor, Courage, Commitment
Jun 25, 2017
Patient
Honorable
Courageous
Committed
Empathizer
+/-

SoulWeaver

Oct 25, 2014
This might come as a shock to you, but I always thought you were male :LOL:(your new avatar made me wonder lol)
I actually get that quite often online, wonder why... maybe because I don't post a lot of typical "girly" stuff?
I might start tacking a little pink bowtie to my avatars or put it in sig. :LOL:

SoulWeaver

Oct 25, 2014
Sad
Pathetic
Weak
Nobody
Loser
Dear Going_Nowhere, it's good to express how you feel rather than not even being able to share how you feel among friends, but I'll beg you dearly as a best friend would, to NEVER mistake current feelings, or depression (whichever it is of the two) for your own thoughts and identity. Just because an opinion about yourself appears in your mind, you don't have to own it. The mind thinks many things, not all of which are true. πŸ’—
How come that so many of us believed, or used to believe for decades, the EXACT blueprint same about ourselves, when we're all diverse people...?
let me tell you how:
======> struggling with depression
======> stuff we've been through as kids that made us believe this
Forgive me, I do not mean to be patronizing to you :(. It's just that when I look at you I am looking at my past self! I really want to help... One thing that really helped me a lot, in getting rid of a lot of these beliefs, is mentally going back into the time when I was a child, time when I didn't think this about myself, realizing that it wasn't really a part of me but a fabrication of my mind, and also sometimes noticing the events that started these beliefs. It can be a very small event, something really petty! But we are like sponge when we are children.

SoulWeaver

Oct 25, 2014
tfw you feel like you're 12 even though you're in your mid-20s... πŸ₯΄
Haaaa hear ya over here in mid-30s Sis... better accept it because it might not pass away...!
There's a certain sense of maturity and wisdom that I achieved when I hit 30, something really flips when you hit that number, I've observed that in a lot of people, I started handling life a lot better almost instantly, but never stopped feeling like a child inside.
The 10yr old me looking at the snow fall down on Christmas is the 34yr old me looking at the snow fall down on Christmas.
The 2yr old me looking people pass by through the window is the 34yr old me looking people pass by through the window.
Who am I? He is who He is.
The eye is the window.
The observer is the Spirit.

cinder

Mar 26, 2014
Let's see there's so many places they'll try to give you words to tell you who you are. We've got:

Introvert
Intuitive
Thinking
Judging

(gotta add one more so let's put Faith with that)

or:
Intellection
Developer
Ideation
Inupt
Relator

(that's from this book called now discover your strengths and the strength finder test, useful stuff)

then there's:

Daughter
Sister
Worker
Friend
Cinder (because I don't have a word for unknown person you're communicating with on the other side of the computer)

Also:
Chubby
Little
Cubby
Stuffed
Fluff

(Oh wait no that was Winnie the Pooh)

But all you really need to know about me is:

Clever
Insightful
Noble
Determined
Egalitarian
Responsible

Ok I'm done now.

SoulWeaver

Oct 25, 2014
Because we are soul sisters :)

PS~ Love your new avatar!

Been meaning to say that for a while;):giggle:
That's a still from The Color of Pomegranates (movie by Parajanov). :giggle:
For those who don't know, it's a very stylized and surreal movie about a poet Sayat Nova (Armenian poet and Christian monk) being basically a story about his life from childhood to death. There are many characters that appear as himself as the story goes. The character on my picture appears in the part of the movie that's called At the prince's court, I believe it describes the time when he became Christian (prince = Jesus), the scene opens with this character, played by actress Sofiko Chiaureli who plays 6 characters total in the movie. This one being his new self in Christ (crown of life, feathers signifying spirit, sheep fleece) , stand in front of a gold background with church icons. And then showing his old self (same actress, dressed in black, deathly pale and with grim expression). Then scene in front of the church, among characters that represent angels and believers. New self gets seated on a horse, and his old self character gives up his musical instrument (representing his lifestyle until then) to an angel. They both depart on horses. Then the scene switches to something like an ancient stone palace, showing like a body wrapped in fabric lying down (representing his burial with Christ) covered by a pearl embroidered poem on a sheet of flaking paper. The old self holds the poem up above the dead body, then his new self takes it from there, as the text is read: "You abandoned us and left away, but we the living wrapped you in a cocoon, so in your new world you would burst out like a butterfly". New self holds a gun and shoots up into the air (presumably ending the old self) and that's the end of that part. It's a very interesting movie and it contains a lot of Biblical symbolism but it's also pretty odd in ways, the aesthetics won't be to everybody's liking.

IToreTheSky

Aug 20, 2020
N.Y.
Hi my precious brother and sister in Christ..πŸ‘Gosh this might be the shortest thread ever (😊..as in word count in comments)
What five words actually describe you?
Are you..
witty,kind,sincere,sensitive,funloving
Or are you...
Honest,crazy,impulsive,energetic,courageous
Just a bit of self reflecting re ally..it can be whatever five words feel describes you..
Ie..confused,hopeful,strong,clever,generous...
I know I said 5 words..but if you can only think of a few that's fine...maybe 5 words isn't enough..
Me....I am
Truthful,helpful,funny,sensitive,wise..
What about you..??😊😊✍✍
1. Demented (as in much of my humor) 2. Loyal (sometimes to a fault) 3. Artistic 4. Passionate 5. Sarcastic 6. Saved (as in by Grace) 7. Musical 8. Organized (sometimes OCD) 9. Sensitive (overly at times) 10. Punctual ..... i know that's 10 not 5, maybe it should be 11. Because i ramble! LoL

Encouragement

Aug 25, 2020
Fun-loving/Serious
Creative/Lazy
Music Lover/Silence Seeker
Compassionate/Selfish
Grateful

:)
Hi Magneta.
Nice to see you here..😊😊
Gosh a lot of these also describe..maybe you had access to my government character profiles..🀣🀣
Nice that you're fun loving yet know when to be serious too..great balance..yes I am an artist ie paintings ect.. so I can definitely relate to creativity...sometimes we need a twin to do the things we don't really wanna be doing ..πŸ˜‰
Love your contrast..compassionate yet alone selfish..guess we all have our moments for sure....I am sure you're grateful for many things too in life....thanks for post..πŸ€—πŸ€—
I am sure you had a peak at my file...πŸ“•πŸ€£

Encouragement

Aug 25, 2020
Let's see there's so many places they'll try to give you words to tell you who you are. We've got:

Introvert
Intuitive
Thinking
Judging

(gotta add one more so let's put Faith with that)

or:
Intellection
Developer
Ideation
Inupt
Relator

(that's from this book called now discover your strengths and the strength finder test, useful stuff)

then there's:

Daughter
Sister
Worker
Friend
Cinder (because I don't have a word for unknown person you're communicating with on the other side of the computer)

Also:
Chubby
Little
Cubby
Stuffed
Fluff

(Oh wait no that was Winnie the Pooh)

But all you really need to know about me is:

Clever
Insightful
Noble
Determined
Egalitarian
Responsible

Ok I'm done now.
Hi cider..my goodness I guess there are lots of names we can/are been given by others who even think they know is..but many don't really know the real us..you're right about that.We can get categorized into personality groups ect ect..and I like the examples you gave..you could create a leaflet of them..πŸ“„πŸ˜Š
You have definitely been insightful here..I haven't heard that word noble inna while..good quality to be having.You're a clever person too and intellectual I am sure
🧠..you have grit since you are a determined kind of person..πŸ’ͺ(excuse the emojis.😊).An egalitarian too which the whole world most definitely needs much more of..great post from you..I enjoyed reading it..
You're also a responsible kinda person too..πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»..it took me a while to become responsible when younger as I had no male role models to learn from..
Thanks for your post..πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘