What five words describe you?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

up

Banned
Oct 8, 2019
Spiritual,
Blessed,
Joyfull,,
Knowledge,
Laughter,
Everlasting,
Benovolance,
Sexiness,
Exuberance!!!!!!!

not in,
that order

Encouragement

Aug 25, 2020
meaning your not overly complicated to the point of driving someone over a cliff whilst being tied to a massive plastic spanner..😂
Yet having a deepness with the same richness of a matured wine..🍷😊👍🏻

Tararose

Sep 30, 2020
Uk
www.101christiansocialnetwork.com
Love it lol thanks[/QUOTE
meaning your not overly complicated to the point of driving someone over a cliff whilst being tied to a massive plastic spanner..😂
Yet having a deepness with the same richness of a matured wine..🍷😊👍🏻
Meant to ask...Are you familiar with folks who do that, is it a hobby? or just random acts of insanity they slip into from time to time? Just wondering 🤭 🤪

Encouragement

Aug 25, 2020
Hi I see that you enjoyed my previous comments so much that you just had to add a 2nd commentary...only this time typed on here with a kind of electronic invisible ink that no one else can see but me...😊😊

Tararose

Sep 30, 2020
Uk
Hi I see that you enjoyed my previous comments so much that you just had to add a 2nd commentary...only this time typed on here with a kind of electronic invisible ink that no one else can see but me...😊😊
Lol just click to expand 🙅🏼‍♀️

Encouragement

Aug 25, 2020
well jumping over a cliff whilst tied to a massive plastic spanner is the only way I could capture ones state of mind if they get so wound up and agitated.. 🤪🤪
I guess ita a metaphor of kinda losing your mind in that instance and you just act out at random.
It could fun to do if there was a safety net below to catch ya!🤪🤪🤣🤣

Tararose

Sep 30, 2020
Uk
well jumping over a cliff whilst tied to a massive plastic spanner is the only way I could capture ones state of mind if they get so wound up and agitated.. 🤪🤪
I guess ita a metaphor of kinda losing your mind in that instance and you just act out at random.
It could fun to do if there was a safety net below to catch ya!🤪🤪🤣🤣
ahhhh I don't fancy it even with a not thanks lol, if you try it let me know how you get on, make sure the net is good and tight though lol

Encouragement

Aug 25, 2020
ahhhh I don't fancy it even with a not thanks lol, if you try it let me know how you get on, make sure the net is good and tight though lol
Ahhh but think of the gentle breeze on your face as you silently fall down the cliff face..🏔⛰😉..lovely stuff..👏🏻
Well actually ended up doing it last week coz someone cane across as far too complicated..
It was kinda fun when I jumped off the cliff...but unfortunately the massive plastic spanner got caught on a jagged bit of rock on the way down...leaving me suspended on the rock face like clothes on a washing line..😊
Took 5 hours for the rescue services to set me free...😉

Tararose

Sep 30, 2020
Uk
Ahhh but think of the gentle breeze on your face as you silently fall down the cliff face..🏔⛰😉..lovely stuff..👏🏻
Well actually ended up doing it last week coz someone cane across as far too complicated..
It was kinda fun when I jumped off the cliff...but unfortunately the massive plastic spanner got caught on a jagged bit of rock on the way down...leaving me suspended on the rock face like clothes on a washing line..😊
Took 5 hours for the rescue services to set me free...😉
Sounds like you needed some top level Rescue Hens! ;)

Glad you had that spanner handy though.... the net might have been faulty for all we know.
That spanner could have saved your life, brilliant move taking it along.

Encouragement

Aug 25, 2020
Sounds like you needed some top level Rescue Hens! ;)

Glad you had that spanner handy though.... the net might have been faulty for all we know.
That spanner could have saved your life, brilliant move taking it along.
Yea exactly and it was embarrassing as I was dressed in a rabbit outfi too..🤣
Yes that spanner may have saved the day as to be landing on that net at high speed may not of been the best idea.😊😊

L

Live4Him2

1. Honest.
2. Straightforward.
3. Caring.
4. Self-sacrificing.
5. Alone (see numbers 1 through 4)

Gojira

Jul 20, 2021
Mesa, AZ
Moody
Passionate