What flashes?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

JoshMal

Jan 18, 2018
What music/artist (or both) flashes in your mind as your read: "I LOVE CHRISTIAN MUSIC".

Just now, mine was Casting Crowns - Voice of Truth.
What's yours?
God bless.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Why is this thread in triplicate in this forum?

Multiple threads of the same thread just clog up the forums..

JoshMal

Jan 18, 2018
I don't think that answers the question on this thread.
Thanks for the info though. D triplicate thing was bcos of an network error.
God bless.

F

FenceMan

Somehow I never really listened to the lyrics of "Voice of Truth" until the other day when it was on the radio. Then the depth of the words struck me and I realized how personal and emotional a song it is. So good choice!

For myself, nothing flashes into my mind immediately. But that's normal... :D The first song that comes to mind that I actually like would be "What Wondrous Love" - the hymn.

T

Tinuviel

I literally came up blank until I read the last post and heard the person thought of a hymn...duh lol. Then the first hymn that came to mind was "And Can It Be, That I Should Gain?"