what food is your indulgence?

  • Thread starter Thread starter butterfly712
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

butterfly712

Guest
what food is your indulgence?Mine is amy's chocalate cake,and ice cream drum sticks.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Reborn
All food. There isn't too much I don't like.

Im lucky.....and sort of unlucky. (l can do food and not gain weight)

Which is weird, because l've never been a big eater.
So that superpower has gone to waste. :(
 
Comfort food: Chocolate pudding, cookie dough ice cream

Healthy indulgence: 72% dark chocolate

Last dessert on death row: Hot fudge sundae with crumbled nuts on top
 
Anything Chocolate!!!!! but to be more specific, I would have to say having a slice of "chocolate fudge moose Oreo cake:) Well its on the menu at one of my favorite cafe's locally. It is the absolute ultimate indulgence for any chocolate lover who likes to occasionally indulge in comfort food. This cake is layered to perfection with chocolate textures. Enough said, I'm heading out the door now to get me a slice.....just kidding:) I just dream about it tonight:(
 
Anything I cook for supper, especially meatloaf and mashed potatoes and gravy. Not much into sweets.
 
Anything that requires Soy Sauce...I'd knock down 10 devils Angels for Crab Rangoon, Sushi,...Lol...Shrimp Fried Rice, Pizza or a messy fattening cheeseburger! Lol...just being honest. Lol
But I indulge.....in dreams of indulging...more spinaches and strawberries and broiled seafood yum! :-) Sigh...any seafood...except for blowfish...lol...I pop them like a fiend! I have no fear hee...er...yeah! ;-)
 
Last edited:
Anything that requires Soy Sauce...I'd knock down 10 devils Angels for Crab Rangoon, Sushi,...Lol...Shrimp Fried Rice, Pizza or a messy fattening cheeseburger! Lol...just being honest. Lol
But I indulge.....in dreams of indulging...more spinaches and strawberries and broiled seafood yum! :-) Sigh...any seafood...except for blowfish...lol...I pop them like a fiend! I have no fear hee...er...yeah! ;-)

Don´t mention spinach, please!

Otherwise Violet would appear as soon as Popeye.

:P
 
All food. There isn't too much I don't like.

Im lucky.....and sort of unlucky. (l can do food and not gain weight)

Which is weird, because l've never been a big eater.
So that superpower has gone to waste. :(
My cousin is the same way,she can and does eat all day,and she never gains any weight.
 
Oh boy...

Pizza
Freshly baked chocolate chip cookies
Frappuccinos (some with boba)
Ice cream cake
Milk shakes

My mom sometimes brags (jokingly): "You don't get a body like this unless you eat cake." Lol.

When I discipline myself [to maintain a healthy diet] I crave these things a lot less. Cataloging them makes me feel kind of gross now. :p
 
I love all kinds of food but I have a really hard time passing up on Lasagna or anything pasta! I'm a big pasta kind of guy!
 
WATERMELON!!!!!! OMGOODNESS!!!!!!! ITS THE BEST FOOD IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD!!!
 
freebies2deals-flipz.jpg
 
Sweets!
I love sweets so much that I feel like Willy Wonka's daughter sometimes. :p
 
Peanut M&M's. I don't care how big the bag is, I'll empty it in one night. Might be why my bag is so big now!
 
Fish and chips smothered in salt and vinegar! A good old British institution, along with a good cuppa tea to
wash it all down with.:)




take-away-fish-chips.jpg