What Forum Are You Visiting

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011

Many of the thread topics here seem to be directed at the lost, or by the lost. Some of the threads have the tone of unbelievers asking questions or proposing topics.
My intention coming here is to pass time with those who have committed themselves to Jesus Christ, Yeshua, and to fellowship and build each other.
Many of the topics are enough to chase away anyone who may be seeking. As for temporal disagreements, this must be in order to level the field, but some are downright hostile and insulting.
If I have approached any of these negatives I ask forgiveness of you and mostly our Father, amen.

S

simplyme_bekah

yeah the devil works his way through our Lords children trying to play his games. He has a way of setting person against person christian or not. Its when we remember that he walks around like a hungry lion seeking to devour those that he can that it becomes easy to see him do his work even here and to avoid it.

C

Closemyeyes2cU

I come here to discuss the Bible and fellowship with other believers. I'm also here to maybe plant a seed or two for those non-believing lurkers who may be seeking. People are very passionate about what they believe, and its so easy for discussions to escalate into something ugly.

I think we should all seek the truth together. Its not a matter of who's right or who's wrong, its a matter of whats true and whats false. Sometimes people get more caught up in trying to win an argument instead of trying to get to the truth. Very rarely do you come across people on internet forums who will admit that maybe they are wrong about something or maybe they don't know everything after all. I know sometimes our perception of truth can be subjective, we just have to stay humble in our search for it, and be patient with those who are not at the stage where they can receive it.

A

Ariel82

i come across a lot of people who can admit their wrong on the forums. they are the only ones I engage in prolonged discussions with. I tend to ignore the rest after they become offensive.

being nice does not equal being walked over and wasting time better spend in study and prayer and fellowship with others listening to someone rant at you about their ideas and tell you that you worthless if you do not believe as they do.

Its just as Paul tells us about the clanging cymbals. It doesn't matter how much knowledge, power or wisdom you have, if you do not have love or say it in love then it does nothing to the hearer but make a harsh noise.

When I opened the thread I thought you were asking which forums on cc you visited.

I skim over this one, the prayer forum and sometimes some of the topics from the teen and singles forum catches my eye but I tend to avoid them because I hate giving advice but will if I feel led by the Holy Spirit to say something.

I like the testimony forum too when I have time. they tend to be longer and I like to spend time in prayer when reading them, which why I set aside more time before scanning the threads there because I think its important to pray for each person who takes the time to put up their story and if possible make a connection with those reaching out.

lol hope you don't mind I answered the question you didn't ask but came to my mind upon reading the title of your thread.

sometimes that annoys people, I apologize ahead of time if you find me annoy or impolite. chalk it up to absentmindedness and being easily distracted.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
i come across a lot of people who can admit their wrong on the forums. they are the only ones I engage in prolonged discussions with. I tend to ignore the rest after they become offensive.

being nice does not equal being walked over and wasting time better spend in study and prayer and fellowship with others listening to someone rant at you about their ideas and tell you that you worthless if you do not believe as they do.

Its just as Paul tells us about the clanging cymbals. It doesn't matter how much knowledge, power or wisdom you have, if you do not have love or say it in love then it does nothing to the hearer but make a harsh noise.

When I opened the thread I thought you were asking which forums on cc you visited.

I skim over this one, the prayer forum and sometimes some of the topics from the teen and singles forum catches my eye but I tend to avoid them because I hate giving advice but will if I feel led by the Holy Spirit to say something.

I like the testimony forum too when I have time. they tend to be longer and I like to spend time in prayer when reading them, which why I set aside more time before scanning the threads there because I think its important to pray for each person who takes the time to put up their story and if possible make a connection with those reaching out.

lol hope you don't mind I answered the question you didn't ask but came to my mind upon reading the title of your thread.

sometimes that annoys people, I apologize ahead of time if you find me annoy or impolite. chalk it up to absentmindedness and being easily distracted.

Thank you. I read your posts more than most, and they are pleasant to read. Sometimes I am not certain if I am understanding you totally, but the overall I do understand, and it is wonderful, Thanks, at least you responded, lol..........jack

A

Ariel82

lol if they make me mad, i try not to respond until I find peace in my heart concerning the situation. most of the time its just makes me sad to see people fight. life is too short to live it in conflict over trivial things.

its a waste of time and energy. I tend not to read people's post who make me mad unless they directly address me, I just skim over it and read the ones where I might learn something from above and not what the rest of the world teaches. if you know what I mean.

I find it odd that so many people who call themselves Christian think only of themselves and how to climb up over others instead of doing as Jesus said and helping anyone they see fallen along the way to avoid the pits and stumbling blocks that litter life.

I think I have a soft spot for kids and have more patience when they act immature then when people older then me do. lol. I guess I expect better with age.

However you know what I have learned? its not about the numbers of years you have lived in this world but the number of years you have lived under the guidance of the Holy Spirit. You can see the fruits of maturity in Christ in people and its wonderful to watch a new Christian let go of the anger and learn to forgive and live as Christ would have us live. to see the joy in their eyes and the peace they find when they no longer are enslaved by bitterness and the past.
To see hope, peace, joy and love heal the hurt they never thought would be better.

have you heard the story behind this song? I don't remember it exactly but you can look it up. I found it a very touching testimony...

Blessings - Laura Story - LYRICS - YouTube

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mmgV6mPvb0[/video]

W

wwjd_kilden

I guess it is because even those who are Christians are still seeking. We will never know the whole truth (or perhaps we will when we come to heaven, but not here on earth). I think this is some of the reason for all the questions.

As for the arguments... well, I know I am sometimes guilty of taking the bait and biting back, and I guess that is what those who make aggrovating threads want, eh? There are always people who like arguments, pasing it off as discussion, who get in the way of those actually wanting to talk about a topic and hearing others opinions.

I am here because in spite of the bad things, all in all this place is better than most alternatives.

O

OFM

i like most of the forum topics and dicussions sometimes thier a ew i dont but many forums tooo choose from i focus on those happy forum-ing every