What hair cut do you have?

• Thread starter fightingforthelight
  • Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

SantoSubito

emo/punk is a good look. For girls anyway, not a big fan of it on guys.
I'll have to second that. There's just something about the emo/punk look that is strangely attractive.

Nov 10, 2011
I'll have to second that. There's just something about the emo/punk look that is strangely attractive.

I will be honest, that emo/punk on a girl makes me a sinner everytime I see it. I try....

I can resist any temptation

except being tempted

F

fightingforthelight

I think that it's no mater about hair cut. It is just body... And it will not come to heaven. And I think that emo-punk style is really nice... I have got it actually. And I don't think that God actually cares about it... :)

C

CryingRose94

To me emo/punk styles are the only thing that actually looks good. What is your hair style @fightingforthelight?

F

fightingforthelight

It is short emo/punk hairut. Like here... Omdirigeringsmeddelande... But I would like to have long emo haircut.. It looks REALLY good and cool...

C

CryingRose94

I have always liked my hair to be a short emo/punk cut, with some odd coloured bangs, like blue or purple or something like that.

F

fightingforthelight

That really should look cool :)

D

dishchat

I think that it's no mater about hair cut. It is just body... And it will not come to heaven. And I think that emo-punk style is really nice... I have got it actually. And I don't think that God actually cares about it... :)
yes God cares of you and even of your hairs.Bible say that women's hairs is her glory. Don't cut it.Please 1 cor 11

Aug 8, 2010
I don't think being a Christian should limit what hair styles one chooses having curly hair I can't really do any fun alternative fashion styles except for dying it. If I had straight hair I'd probably have crazy styles. Right now it's past shoulder length, curly with some purple in it, eventually it's getting bleached and completely dyed purple.

SkinnyGuy

Banned [Reason: Continual promoting of gay marriag
Feb 22, 2012
I've had a mohawk for the past year and spike it up almost everyday and I love it! It's one of my pride and joy's in life :)

Feb 4, 2012
"God says a womans head should be covered (as in, hair-wise).
Another thing is, that a womans hair is her crown of glory, it should be beautiful to match it's possition
I just wanted to comment in reply to this. I am a girl. I am also bald. But I can't help it. I have this disease called Alopecia Areata that makes me lose my hair, so I shave all the rest off. Right now,I have some peach fuzz, but it could start going again at any time. Just wanted to know what you thought of this comment from my position. Thanks :)

Oh, and you should ultimately get a hair cut that flatters you, but is still humble and not too dramatic. Just to look nice, but it's your preference I guess.

D

dishchat

Prayer changes everything. PRAY God, will lead you. God bless you

I

iAngel16

I don't think there is a certain way for christians to have their hair cut.. rather it be long or short. So style your hair however you like lol

H

Helloimandrewyo

I switch my hair up a lot, but its currently a mowhawk with red chucks in it.

J

Jon49522

I actually don't have a haircut at the moment, more a lack of one right now. Usually I keep mine pretty short, about 1/4" if I remember correctly, but my family keeps telling me that I look better with longer hair, so I'm going with that for now. I don't mean long as in hippy hair or anything, but just longer than 1/4". :p

R

RubberDuckie

Unfortunately I have to keep my hair a certain way for the military, but if I had my way it'd be long :D And really, God doesn't care how people do their hair. I think He has bigger and more important things to take care of :p

shawntc

May 7, 2010
I like keeping my hair short. Not super short, maybe a few inches. Just enough to keep it out of my eyes.

S

Scarlette18

God cares about whats on the inside than the outside, hope this helps!