What Happens To The Believer If They Leave The Cross, i.e., The Blood Of Jesus, i.e., The Perfect Sacrifice?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Sep 3, 2016
There are many judaizers (who are under Satan control through bondage and sin) that follow me to preach against the Cross of Christ where the victory was won. They are the enemies of the Cross - (For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the Cross of Christ) Phil. 3:18

Sep 3, 2016
Gal. 5:11 NLT: The Apostle Paul said, "Dear brothers and sisters, if I were still preaching that you must be circumcised--as some say I do--why am I still being persecuted? If I were no longer preaching salvation through the Cross of Christ, no one would be offended.

Paul is stating that the Cross is an offence! Why are people offended by the Cross of Christ and want to turn away from it and demean it?

Chris1975

Apr 27, 2017
Will the Believer lose their salvation? Will the Believer continue to receive Grace? Does the Believer walk away from God? What happens?
The believer can lose salvation. If he walks way from Jesus. Look at these scriptures:

Hebrews 10
36 You need to persevere so that when you have done the will of God, you will receive what he has promised. 37 For,
“In just a little while,
he who is coming will come
and will not delay.”[f]

38 And,
“But my righteous[g] one will live by faith.
And I take no pleasure
in the one who shrinks back.
”[h]

39 But we do not belong to those who shrink back and are destroyed, but to those who have faith and are saved.

The only person who can take you out of God's graces is you. No-one else can snatch you from Him. Neither will He leave or forsake you. Only YOU can remove yourself. Thats when you shrink back from the faith.

Nov 16, 2019
Paul is stating that the Cross is an offence! Why are people offended by the Cross of Christ and want to turn away from it and demean it?
The inability to take full responsibility for sin is the reason many reject the cross.

And the insistence that they pay for their own sins. I worked with a guy who insisted he pay for his own sins and rejected the gospel adamantly and outright for that reason.

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
Will the Believer lose their salvation? Will the Believer continue to receive Grace? Does the Believer walk away from God? What happens?
If they reject salvation is by Grace and believe in salvation by works then on the day of judgement they will cry Lord Lord and they will try and justify themselves before the LORD by their many wonderful works..

Matthew 7: KJV
22 "Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? {23} And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity."

Blade

Nov 19, 2019
To not know the heart. And then to be looking at a moment in time. Forgive me if this is just what so and so said. Well praise God :)

I will touch Matt 7. I can see how some take wide vs narrow as meaning heaven. Every time I read "life" I always hear "I've come to give you life". I have never taken it to be talking about Heaven. Forgive me please to then so bluntly say most are going to (forgive me Father)hell. The problem I have with that is. We don't know the heart. No books have been open at all. Hope is NOT gone. I hear man telling me "most will be lost". For something that really did have a price/cost on God.. I always believe its far easier to be saved than lost.

Fallen angels..they stood side by side in heaven with GOD! They seen heard felt His power glory on and on. They leave. There is no repentance for them. Then look at man. All man knows and was born in to was sin/darkness. And you think a GOD that is that just so holy so righteous will judge man how? On something/things man has never seen never known. How? How do you judge someone thats never heard the truth? And then WHAT REAL truth? Yours? Mine?

I did like the video where the man said "I see theres some Pentecostals here, Catholics, Baptist, Lutheran, Presbyterians (maybe some others). He as being funny lol when he said "its so wonderful were all together. To think. (with a big smile) one of us is wrong! Then laughs" My point in that is.. we each think WE are right. Love you guys. PLEASE I was not trying to offended anyone