Why do you seek after what is already made available.
Maybe think on this.
Be still and know that I am God.
Psalm 46:10
Thank you, HIH.
Why do you seek after what is already made available.
Maybe think on this.
Be still and know that I am God.
Psalm 46:10
When I do my Bible reading in the morning, I don't try too hard to remember what I've read, but I listen for the Holy Spirit's voice to teach me what He wants me to know. This is usually more impactful than just the words alone and I can carry it and remember it longer.
Also, I select one verse that seems especially meaningful and make it my daily memory verse. The next day I may forget it completely, but for that day I have one verse I can recall and think about.
Sounds less like you have memory problems and more like you just don't have a purpose.
Is there nothing at all in your life that you can still get excited about?
It sounds like you might be going through a phase of withdrawal after losing your bearings in some of life's uglier motivations.
I once struggled with apathy and detachment, which affected my memory and concentration. The catalyst was losing what I imagined to be my sense of purpose, a woman, who was unfaithful to me. I know from your introductory post, that my situation back then is somewhat comparable to something that's recently happened to you.
When the spirit of heaviness won't relinquish its grip, pray, drop to your knees and cry out, frustrate it if you can with the garment of praise, sing psalms, leave no stone unturned to come nearer to God.
His love is not a here today and gone tomorrow kinda thing. It's the only strong and steady constant we have, through all our fluctuating thoughts and feelings, doubts and fears, struggles and victories.
The worst part of the world, is always that part which was in us. We need the One who overcame the world to prevail over those things, which just when we thought we were out, would pull us back in, if it were not for Him.
There was another post, between yours and mine. It must have been deleted about a minute after I saw it.
Before it was deleted, my post looked like it was playing along with jovial banter. After the disappearing post was removed, my post looks a little bit mean...
I really liked your song, Divine Hangover. Is that one of the ones you think is no good now?Well, I did make a bunch of music recently.
I ended up uploading an album, that when I was listening to a Christian podcast, I immediately got convicted to take a bunch of music down and to start only making music about my relationship with God.
I recently ended up creating a 28 track album about my life before Jesus and found out that God wasn't pleased with it. So, I have to wait a few days till I can edit and delete the releases. God let me know that it was more like a Tower of Babel situation, could lead others astray and could also have non believers think twice about followers of Jesus. Bad representation.
You may need deliverance. I never really thought about spiritual warfare until it happened to me. But perhaps you are dealing with some dark spirits which are negatively impacting your mind.
I really liked your song, Divine Hangover. Is that one of the ones you think is no good now?
Oh, okay, thanks for letting me know. Wow. Your singing voice is amazing. That was your voice, right?No, that is one that is here to stay but the EP 'Scattering the Old Regimes" and the
album I just released will be taken down from everywhere as soon as I am able.
Oh, okay, thanks for letting me know. Wow. Your singing voice is amazing. That was your voice, right?
Ah! Okay... man, with a voice like that I thought you had the potential to be a millionaire LOL.lol no. I’m not sure how my voice would sound. I’m kind of afraid to use my voice even though I have practice singing in a church choir and I’ve been told I have a great singing voice.
I’ve been using different technologies to create my music, including the vocals.
I have a new his and hers single being released this morning called “God Opens Doors when the Others Shut,” a male and female version of a genre that I like to call Christian dubstep.
I’ll post it here once it’s uploaded.
Ah! Okay... man, with a voice like that I thought you had the potential to be a millionaire LOL.
The technology you are using sounds pretty incredible. I wish you success in your endeavours!
Yes, I agree, we have so many gifts starting with life itself, and then function-ability, which does change over time (I am recentlyMillionaire or not, I’m just glad to be alive after everything I’ve been through, while also being able to fulfill God’s purpose for my life, no matter how many enemies Satan influences to try and stop God’s will over my life.
That sure doesn't sound like vocaloid. What are you using?Creativity keeps me going. These are the new releases today. ‘God Opens Doors when the Others Shut’ (him and her versions) by ATSTD (Alive to See the Day…of Jesus’ return)
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=OLAK5uy_nOj0kh2aVPILuG-G0zTSpZRQesY8COSeo&si=jjR8JwTj8gemJNrl
That sure doesn't sound like vocaloid. What are you using?
It sounds like vocaloid if they made a contemporary Christian version. It sounds like the lowest common denominator of CCM.
Ain't skeered.As my dad use to tell me when I was younger, “If I told you, I’d have to kill you.”
I am listening to his version right now, it is ending, my goodness, that was beautiful...Creativity keeps me going. These are the new releases today. ‘God Opens Doors when the Others Shut’ (him and her versions) by ATSTD (Alive to See the Day…of Jesus’ return)
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=OLAK5uy_nOj0kh2aVPILuG-G0zTSpZRQesY8COSeo&si=jjR8JwTj8gemJNrl