What Has God said NO to you about?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Richie_2uk
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

Richie_2uk

Guest
God said, NO!


​
1. I asked God to take away my pride, and God said, "NO!"
He said it was not for Him to take away, but for me to give up.


2. I asked God to grant me patience, and God said, "NO!"
He said, that patience is a by-product of tribulation; it isn't granted, it's earned!


3. I asked God to give me happiness, and God said, "NO!"
He said, He gives blessings; happiness is up to me!


4. I asked God to spare me pain, and God said, NO!
He said, "Suffering draws you apart from wordly cares, and brings you closer to Me!"

5. I asked God to make my spirit grow, and God said, "NO!"
He said, I must grow on my own, but He will prune me to make me more fruitful!


6. I asked God if He loved me, and God said, "YES!!!"
He gave His only Son who died for me, and I will be in Heaven someday because I believe!


7. I asked God to help me love others as much as He love me,
And God said, "Ahhhh, finally ~ you finally have the idea!"

​
 
I asked God to give me a lasting job. (Y-1996)
HE SAID, 'NO'. BECAUSE I WILL GIVE YOU NOT ONLY LONG-LASTING JOB BUT GIVING JOB FOR OTHERS.

I asked God to make my relationship with special someone long-lasting. (Y-1997)
HE SAID, 'NO'. BECAUSE I HAVE RESERVED SOMEONE BETTER FOR YOU.

I asked God to make me humble in any circumstances. (Y-1998)
HE SAID, 'NO'. BECAUSE CIRCUMSTANCES WILL NOT MAKE YOU HUMBLE. THE SPIRIT MAKES YOU HUMBLE. SO IT'S UP TO YOU TO BE LED BY THE SPIRIT.

I asked God to spare my brother's life and keep him alive. (Y-1999)
HE SAID 'NO'. FOR I KNOW THE PLANS I HAVE FOR YOU. PLANS TO PROSPER YOU AND NOT TO HARM YOU. PLANS TO GIVE YOU HOPE AND A FUTURE.

I aked God to spare my father's life and keep him alive. (Y-2000)
HE SAID 'NO'. FOR I KNOW THE PLANS I HAVE FOR YOU. PLANS TO PROSPER YOU AND NOT TO HARM YOU. PLANS TO GIVE YOU HOPE AND A FUTURE.

I asked God to spare my two Uncle's lives and keep them alive (Y-2002)
HE SAID 'NO'. FOR I KNOW THE PLANS I HAVE FOR YOU. PLANS TO PROSPER YOU AND NOT TO HARM YOU. PLANS TO GIVE YOU HOPE AND A FUTURE.

I asked God to spare my grandmother's life and keep her alive. (Y-2004)
HE SAID 'NO'. FOR I KNOW THE PLANS I HAVE FOR YOU. PLANS TO PROSPER YOU AND NOT TO HARM YOU. PLANS TO GIVE YOU HOPE AND A FUTURE.

I asked God to spare my sister's life and keep her alive. (Y-2006)
HE SAID 'NO'. FOR I KNOW THE PLANS I HAVE FOR YOU. PLANS TO PROSPER YOU AND NOT TO HARM YOU. PLANS TO GIVE YOU HOPE AND A FUTURE.

I asked God to spare my mother's life and keep her alive. (Y-2008)
HE SAID 'NO'. FOR I KNOW THE PLANS I HAVE FOR YOU. PLANS TO PROSPER YOU AND NOT TO HARM YOU. PLANS TO GIVE YOU HOPE AND A FUTURE.

I asked God to spare me from my brother's verbal assault, physical hurts and emotional blackmailing.
HE SAID 'NO'. IT'S NOT FOR ME TO TAKE AWAY YOUR BROTHER'S HARMFUL ACT BUT FOR YOU TO PRAY FOR HIM MORE. FOR I KNOW THE PLANS I HAVE FOR YOU. PLANS TO PROSPER YOU AND NOT TO HARM YOU. PLANS TO GIVE YOU HOPE AND A FUTURE.

I asked God not to spare my life and don't keep me alive. There's no purpose of living without my loved ones! (Y-2008 - Y2013)
HE SAID 'NO'. FOR I KNOW THE PLANS I HAVE FOR YOU. PLANS TO PROSPER YOU AND NOT TO HARM YOU. PLANS TO GIVE YOU HOPE AND A FUTURE.

I asked God to spare us debts and deaths. To keep our house and property.
HE SAID 'NO'. FOR I KNOW THE PLANS I HAVE FOR YOU. PLANS TO PROSPER YOU AND NOT TO HARM YOU. PLANS TO GIVE YOU HOPE AND A FUTURE. FOR I WILL GIVE YOU MORE RICHES THAN EARTH COULD GIVE. I'LL RESTORE YOUR HOUSE TO BUILDING AND RESTORE YOUR PROPERTY AT THE RIGHT TIME. YOU WILL NO LONGER BE CALLED AN OUTCAST.

i ASKED to receive, seek to find, and knock for the door to be open.
AND FINALLY, GOD SAID NOT 'NO', BUT "NOW, YOU HAVE CAPTURED MY HEART."
 
jer2911;bt10468 said:
I asked God to give me a lasting job. (Y-1996)
HE SAID, 'NO'. BECAUSE I WILL GIVE YOU NOT ONLY LONG-LASTING JOB BUT GIVING JOB FOR OTHERS.

I asked God to make my relationship with special someone long-lasting. (Y-1997)
HE SAID, 'NO'. BECAUSE I HAVE RESERVED SOMEONE BETTER FOR YOU.

I asked God to make me humble in any circumstances. (Y-1998)
HE SAID, 'NO'. BECAUSE CIRCUMSTANCES WILL NOT MAKE YOU HUMBLE. THE SPIRIT MAKES YOU HUMBLE. SO IT'S UP TO YOU TO BE LED BY THE SPIRIT.

I asked God to spare my brother's life and keep him alive. (Y-1999)
HE SAID 'NO'. FOR I KNOW THE PLANS I HAVE FOR YOU. PLANS TO PROSPER YOU AND NOT TO HARM YOU. PLANS TO GIVE YOU HOPE AND A FUTURE.

I aked God to spare my father's life and keep him alive. (Y-2000)
HE SAID 'NO'. FOR I KNOW THE PLANS I HAVE FOR YOU. PLANS TO PROSPER YOU AND NOT TO HARM YOU. PLANS TO GIVE YOU HOPE AND A FUTURE.

I asked God to spare my two Uncle's lives and keep them alive (Y-2002)
HE SAID 'NO'. FOR I KNOW THE PLANS I HAVE FOR YOU. PLANS TO PROSPER YOU AND NOT TO HARM YOU. PLANS TO GIVE YOU HOPE AND A FUTURE.

I asked God to spare my grandmother's life and keep her alive. (Y-2004)
HE SAID 'NO'. FOR I KNOW THE PLANS I HAVE FOR YOU. PLANS TO PROSPER YOU AND NOT TO HARM YOU. PLANS TO GIVE YOU HOPE AND A FUTURE.

I asked God to spare my sister's life and keep her alive. (Y-2006)
HE SAID 'NO'. FOR I KNOW THE PLANS I HAVE FOR YOU. PLANS TO PROSPER YOU AND NOT TO HARM YOU. PLANS TO GIVE YOU HOPE AND A FUTURE.

I asked God to spare my mother's life and keep her alive. (Y-2008)
HE SAID 'NO'. FOR I KNOW THE PLANS I HAVE FOR YOU. PLANS TO PROSPER YOU AND NOT TO HARM YOU. PLANS TO GIVE YOU HOPE AND A FUTURE.

I asked God to spare me from my brother's verbal assault, physical hurts and emotional blackmailing.
HE SAID 'NO'. IT'S NOT FOR ME TO TAKE AWAY YOUR BROTHER'S HARMFUL ACT BUT FOR YOU TO PRAY FOR HIM MORE. FOR I KNOW THE PLANS I HAVE FOR YOU. PLANS TO PROSPER YOU AND NOT TO HARM YOU. PLANS TO GIVE YOU HOPE AND A FUTURE.

I asked God not to spare my life and don't keep me alive. There's no purpose of living without my loved ones! (Y-2008 - Y2013)
HE SAID 'NO'. FOR I KNOW THE PLANS I HAVE FOR YOU. PLANS TO PROSPER YOU AND NOT TO HARM YOU. PLANS TO GIVE YOU HOPE AND A FUTURE.

I asked God to spare us debts and deaths. To keep our house and property.
HE SAID 'NO'. FOR I KNOW THE PLANS I HAVE FOR YOU. PLANS TO PROSPER YOU AND NOT TO HARM YOU. PLANS TO GIVE YOU HOPE AND A FUTURE. FOR I WILL GIVE YOU MORE RICHES THAN EARTH COULD GIVE. I'LL RESTORE YOUR HOUSE TO BUILDING AND RESTORE YOUR PROPERTY AT THE RIGHT TIME. YOU WILL NO LONGER BE CALLED AN OUTCAST.

i ASKED to receive, seek to find, and knock for the door to be open.
AND FINALLY, GOD SAID NOT 'NO', BUT "NOW, YOU HAVE CAPTURED MY HEART."

Tears in my eyes. I struggle a lot, and God dont answer or maybe says no.and now, its hard to ask
 
Hi, netinter. Let it be until the Spirit will do the asking. Tears clear the window of your soul. Let it be. (And mind you, after crying your it will also affect your voice not only your eyes. :) )
Luke 12:12 "For the Holy Spirit will teach you at that time what needs to be said.

Thanks for sharing your deepest thoughts.