What has made you happy today?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Dec 25, 2012
So far its Friday morning, 6:00 AM. I'm happy because its Friday and I'm drinking my coffee. :) Good start!

flowerof3

May 1, 2011
because my teenager is allergic to so many types of fruit it was truly a BLESSING to find vitamins that she could eat all the flavors

this has made things a little easier, because i usually buy the vitamins and separate the flavors and put into another bottle for someone else, usually one flavor out three flavors in the bottle that she can have

finding this brand has made me

HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY :eek:

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
I bought a ring at a second hand store, thinking it was just a nice piece of costume jewelry.
Turns out it is solid gold with a 10 karrot semi presious stone!
Who knew! found treasure!
This will help pay for many needs! :)
Thankyou Jesus!

God bless
pickles

MrHonest

Jan 22, 2012
My girlfriend surprised me with a cupcake balloon in my room with 2 cards IMG_20130302_013029_829.jpg :eek:

Last edited:
I

isaria

I found a special someone accessed my compute rka and I willed it as it should mean communion and communication and change.
it was stated wife not girlfriend nomore and feeling positive of change for better now.
I recognised his charm ing present and hope to "see the around".

Also that I communionised with my real Mother which was very nice and even Father although it was briefly its like its been so many years of no true communion or communication with them and even a few words means a lot.

Loved ones that get to briefly say "hi" to every now and then even though we have not been "hanging out" in the flesh I treasure them and love them and appreciate them.
They make me happy to see them, and communicate with them even if its just a few words.

Dec 25, 2012
My youngest son who is 8 woke me up this morning with a hug and a kiss. Said "I love you mom, can I have breakfast". His voice was so cute I couldn't get upset that he woke me up at 7:30am on a Saturday.

Mar 5, 2013
I am happy because.... well to be honest I cant feel anymore I know the Idea sounds stupid and yes I have tried
taking happy pills they don't work.... I don't really have much to be happy about I'm 22 in april Unemployed no friends live with my rents broke financially spirtuly I dont know where im at I do the same thing every day and have had a sprained ankle for 2 months when I didn't have it I still have chronic migrains which means i wake up every day with a migrain and its a reason i cant work fulltime there are also no full time jobs in my area and all the women my age are taken or a lesbians or are just loose ,drunk , wanna be's.

U

ukkez

i was happy because its 13c outside and im wearing shorts because the sun was out in the uk and lots of people gave me funny looks with there coats and hats on still. but now im sad for cynicalguy i wish i could send some of my simple bit of happness in a bottle for him.

Dec 25, 2012
I am happy because a work training was cancelled and I did not have to drive 1 1/2 hours this morning! Yay!!!

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
My baby grandson spent the day with me! :)

Hugs and God bless
pickles

W

wordhelpsme

I am happy today because of the results of yesterday.

I am flying standby (airline employee) to see about my dad (83 years). At last minute flights fills us. PRAYED and Prayed to make it. I did.

Got to his house. He has health issues that need attention. He would not go to a doctor. Prayed and prayed for help. Daddy changed his mind and decided to go. Took him to a very nice place not overrun with patients. He seems happy. Should be there only a couple of day. My brothers are taking turns staying with him the whole time he will be there.

Still praying, most thankgiving.

I am happy to see once again my deep and heart felt prayers answered, yet again. Thank you Jehovah my God.

Moral of story. PRAY TO GOD for help no matter how big or small.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Sunshine and spring! :)

God bless
pickles

jangel

May 12, 2010
I am sooo happy today cuz God just gave us an unimaginable blessing for me and my fiance.

Last year , we planned of having our wedding but unexpected thing happened and we had problem financially so we need to cancel it and the worse... we won't be able to have our dream wedding anymore. The only thing we could think of to have the wedding that we want is to get a loan which I already said we would never do, (I'm allergic to debt) or if somebody would be so generous to give us the money that we need, but we know that is very impossible to happen.

Last week, got a call from a very dear friend of my fiance that he and his wife will be paying for the wedding that we want cuz God made them able to already...ALL FOR FREE!!!!!!!!!!!How awesome is that?! And today the check was just handed to him. They want to remain anonymous and just want us to give all the praises to God and never think that we owe something to them, so awesome couple. I still can't believe this is happening!!! GOD is just soooo amazing how He miraculously and surprisingly works in our lives!!!Truly With God nothing is impossible!!! Thank you Lord!!!

flowerof3

May 1, 2011
last night my middle daughter surprised me with a 20 can box of PEPSI SODA, today my oldest gave me 2 containers of blackbean & rice soup best of all my youngest didn't guilt me about the sodas (they usualy refuse to get me sodas)
my husband put my clothes in the dryer even after i fell asleep during our tv time
i even found sharpie permanent markers 4 in a pack for 1.57 on clearance wow

i just had a vey good day

GOD IS GOOD

MrHonest

Jan 22, 2012
The thought that if I'm wise enough to know I'm not wise and instead seek to be foolish and joyous in The Lord then I'm better off than saying or thinking or being wiser than my neighbor... just realising I'm joyful in God and I try and try to love you all :D