What has the USA become?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

AgeofKnowledge

In the end, all we have is God and hopefully still each other. Kurios Iesous.

The USA was once a country. Now she is once more but a vision.

I do not know what to call the land we live in today.

A

AgeofKnowledge

The First Time I Heard Of Barack

@Age of Knowledge - I agree that Obama is a sodomite, CIA agent who was born in Kenya - Obama isn't even his real name. This isn't because he's a democrat, either. The whole Democrat/Republican thing are just two heads of the one hydra. I have my reasons to believe George Junior was a sodomite also, although not so many reasons as Obama. His poppy is/was the CIA kingpin. The corruption goes through the whole barrel.

M

Married_Richenbrachen

Interesting article. Despite me hating communism, there's something I like about high-level communists (like the woman in that article). They seem like intelligent people - (not people like Stalin, by the way - he was just a butcher). Smarter than the average drone you meet on the street in the so-called free countries. Perhaps its just because they beat us through subterfuge, but there is something I admire about these people, even if I passionately hate their ideologies.

To be honest, I'd much sooner a black man puppet president than a white woman puppet president. There is still some pride in being led by a man. If/when the commies choose a woman puppet, I think that's the point the shame becomes too great to bear. When Australia chose a lesbian witch for its prime minister, that's when in my heart I disavowed the government of the country I loved.

Apr 24, 2013
you can very very easily make a place out to be idiotic by not showing the full picture. I could easily walk into an "intelligent" city and survey people with stuff like this. All the people that act smart and catch on, don't show them in the final product. Only show the dumb people. I mean they did this in Germany. It was a response to a survey of random american citizens on the world. And he asked germans questions about trivia around the world and many questions had answers that would be precieved as idiotic. For example "In what country is the White House?" and one guy says Germany. You can create hate. You can make people out to be horrible. You can make people out to be stupid or idiotic. And all by simply not showing the full picture. Classic case of this is, I am sure many of you have heard this, the whole woman suing mcdonald's for burning herself with hot coffee. Well probably what a fair few of people didn't hear, is that this McDonald's specifically was told a few times that the coffee must be cooler because at the temperature they kept it at, it will cause 3rd degree burns, which is exactly what happened. But most people just think it's a case of a person suing simply because they can. The main point. If you don't show the full picture, you can slant anything and make it look like something else.

Edit: The McDonald's was told to lower the temperature before the incident happened. Not after.

J

jesuschrist13

people should not be allowed to kill their children because killing is the denial of the ten commandments.

A

AgeofKnowledge

Not so fast on the Larry Sinclair angle. It appears that Larry has been vindicated.

Another boost for Obama’s ‘gay’ accuser

Judge dismisses Dan Parisi libel suit against Larry Sinclair - They Don't Fool ME!

The judge did not find that Parisi proved that Sinclair failed the polygraph test so the lawsuit was dismissed. If the judge HAD found that Sinclair lied in thee polygraph, the case would not have been dismissed.

In this video, you can hear Assistant Editor to Dan Parisi, Robert Braddock, tell Edward Gelb "they planned" to lie to Sinclair about the polygraph results.

Despite promising whitehouse.com readers that their video from the polygrapher's POV would be published on Parisi's website, it never was. The implication is that would have shown the electronic scoring showing that Sinclair had told the truth.

Parisi Associate Admit They Planned To Lie About Polygraph Results - YouTube

A

AmmiAmmiel

America holds many of the exact same characteristics of Ancient Babylon and from what we know about Mystery Babylon, America isn't far from that either,..

Jul 12, 2013
Monster - Suicide - America

[video=youtube;thfPnorJOss]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thfPnorJOss[/video]

(Monster)

Once the religious, the hunted and weary
Chasing the promise of freedom and hope
Came to this country to build a new vision
Far from the reaches of kingdom and pope
Like good Christians, some would burn the witches
Later some got slaves to gather riches

But still from near and far to seek America
They came by thousands to court the wild
And she just patiently smiled and bore a child
To be their spirit and guiding light

And once the ties with the crown had been broken
Westward in saddle and wagon it went
And 'til the railroad linked ocean to ocean
Many the lives which had come to an end
While we bullied, stole and bought our a homeland
We began the slaughter of the red man

But still from near and far to seek America
They came by thousands to court the wild
And she just patiently smiled and bore a child
To be their spirit and guiding light

The blue and grey they stomped it
They kicked it just like a dog
And when the war over
They stuffed it just like a hog

And though the past has it's share of injustice
Kind was the spirit in many a way
But it's protectors and friends have been sleeping
Now it's a monster and will not obey

(Suicide)

The spirit was freedom and justice
And it's keepers seem generous and kind
It's leaders were supposed to serve the country
But now they won't pay it no mind
'Cause the people grew fat and got lazy
And now their vote is a meaningless joke
They babble about law and order
But it's all just an echo of what they've been told
Yeah, there's a monster on the loose
It's got our heads into a noose
And it just sits there watchin'

Our cities have turned into jungles
And corruption is stranglin' the land
The police force is watching the people
And the people just can't understand
We don't know how to mind our own business
'Cause the whole worlds got to be just like us
Now we are fighting a war over there
No matter who's the winner
We can't pay the cost
'Cause there's a monster on the loose
It's got our heads into a noose
And it just sits there watching

(America)

America where are you now?
Don't you care about your sons and daughters?
Don't you know we need you now
We can't fight alone against the monster

1 Samuel 8 - Israel Demands a King

J

J-Kay-2

Psalm 27
[h=4].[/h]27 The Lord is my light and my salvation;
Whom shall I fear?
The Lord is the strength of my life;
Of whom shall I be afraid?
[SUP]2 [/SUP]When the wicked came against me
To eat up my flesh,
My enemies and foes,
They stumbled and fell.
[SUP]3 [/SUP]Though an army may encamp against me,
My heart shall not fear;
Though war may rise against me,
In this I will be confident.

[SUP]4 [/SUP]One thing I have desired of the Lord,
That will I seek:
That I may dwell in the house of the Lord
All the days of my life,
To behold the beauty of the Lord,
And to inquire in His temple.
[SUP]5 [/SUP]For in the time of trouble
He shall hide me in His pavilion;
In the secret place of His tabernacle
He shall hide me;
He shall set me high upon a rock.

[SUP]6 [/SUP]And now my head shall be lifted up above my enemies all around me;
Therefore I will offer sacrifices of joy in His tabernacle;
I will sing, yes, I will sing praises to the Lord.

[SUP]7 [/SUP]Hear, O Lord, when I cry with my voice!
Have mercy also upon me, and answer me.
[SUP]8 [/SUP]When You said, “Seek My face,”
My heart said to You, “Your face, Lord, I will seek.”
[SUP]9 [/SUP]Do not hide Your face from me;
Do not turn Your servant away in anger;
You have been my help;
Do not leave me nor forsake me,
O God of my salvation.
[SUP]10 [/SUP]When my father and my mother forsake me,
Then the Lord will take care of me.

[SUP]11 [/SUP]Teach me Your way, O Lord,
And lead me in a smooth path, because of my enemies.
[SUP]12 [/SUP]Do not deliver me to the will of my adversaries;
For false witnesses have risen against me,
And such as breathe out violence.
[SUP]13 [/SUP]I would have lost heart, unless I had believed
That I would see the goodness of the Lord
In the land of the living.

[SUP]14 [/SUP]Wait on the Lord;
Be of good courage,
And He shall strengthen your heart;
Wait, I say, on the Lord!

Nautilus

Jun 29, 2012
{quote=married_richenbrachen] When Australia chose a lesbian witch for its prime minister, that's when in my heart I disavowed the government of the country I loved.[/quote] You either seem abit mad your party lost, or a bit misogynistic.

zone

Jun 13, 2010
it's all just misunderstandings ppl...
why see a conspeericee in everything?

for example:

Obama's drunk driving uncle says that Barack stayed with him for three weeks during law school... but the White House denies they have ever met
Onyango Obama, 69, has been an illegal resident of the U.S. since his student visa ran out in 1970
Judge ruled that he is now allowed to apply to be a legal resident
Citizenship came into question after he was arrested for drunken driving in 2011
At the police station, he told officers to call 'his nephew at the White House'
President has denied ever meeting his uncle but in court today Onyango Obama claimed Barack stayed with him for three weeks while at law school
By DAILY MAIL REPORTER
PUBLISHED: 20:16 GMT, 3 December 2013 | UPDATED: 01:17 GMT, 5 December 2013
Obama's drunk driving uncle says that Barack stayed with him for three weeks during law school... but the White House denies they have ever met | Mail Online

but when it turns out they did know each other (quite well), there's a very simple explanation (that anyone without faulty reasoning) should have known to begin with:

White House changes story on Obama's uncle

December 5, 2013

Two years after saying President Obama had not met an uncle who faced deportation, the White House said Thursday that Obama lived briefly with him back in the 1980s.

White House spokesman Jay Carney said that Obama met Onyango Obama when he arrived in Cambridge, Mass., in the late 1980s to attend Harvard Law School; Obama stayed briefly with his uncle until his new apartment was ready.

Carney said the White House staff based its 2011 claim that the two had never met on a review of the documentary record — including Obama's memoir — and had not asked the president himself.

White House changes story on Obama's uncle

they hadn't asked the President.
they read his memoir and didn't find any connection, and so there you are.
simple.

it's not the White House's responsibility to know anything about the President.

J

J-Kay-2

Deny, Deny, Deny, Lie, Lie, Lie, Leave every skeleton in the closet.
You hear the rattling of the bones, but you don't see the skeleton.

breno785au

Jul 23, 2013
Australia
Interesting article. Despite me hating communism, there's something I like about high-level communists (like the woman in that article). They seem like intelligent people - (not people like Stalin, by the way - he was just a butcher). Smarter than the average drone you meet on the street in the so-called free countries. Perhaps its just because they beat us through subterfuge, but there is something I admire about these people, even if I passionately hate their ideologies.

To be honest, I'd much sooner a black man puppet president than a white woman puppet president. There is still some pride in being led by a man. If/when the commies choose a woman puppet, I think that's the point the shame becomes too great to bear. When Australia chose a lesbian witch for its prime minister, that's when in my heart I disavowed the government of the country I loved.
I didnt know Julia Gillard was a homosexual that dabbled in witchcraft...

J

J-Kay-2

[h=3]Romans 13:11-14[/h]New American Standard Bible (NASB)

[SUP]11 [/SUP]Do this, knowing the time, that it is already the hour for you to awaken from sleep; for now [SUP][a][/SUP]salvation is nearer to us than when we believed. [SUP]12 [/SUP]The night is almost gone, and the day is near. Therefore let us lay aside the deeds of darkness and put on the armor of light. [SUP]13 [/SUP]Let us [SUP][b][/SUP]behave properly as in the day, not in carousing and drunkenness, not in sexual promiscuity and sensuality, not in strife and jealousy. [SUP]14 [/SUP]But put on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make no provision for the flesh in regard to its lusts.

Jul 12, 2013
Monumentally...

[video=youtube;A2ME4RQ-dJo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2ME4RQ-dJo[/video]

Satanists petition for statue at Oklahoma Statehouse - Washington Times

“He’s helping a satanic agenda grow more than any of us possibly could,” Mr. Greaves said in the AP report. “You don’t walk around and see too many satanic temples around, but when you open the door to public spaces for us, that’s when you’re going to see us.”

Atheists smug as Hindus join Satanists to demand display at Oklahoma Statehouse - Washington Times

“If the commission votes yes on the proposal, conservatives will flip out. If they vote no, they’re just inviting a lawsuit. This is beautiful.”

T

TaylorTG

Stop being so depressed, my brothers and sisters!
Buddy_Christ_loves_America_by_mattmyles09.jpg

A

AgeofKnowledge

Read this:
HTML:
http://www.nas.org/articles/a_serious_blow_to_academic_freedom_no_outcry_though
The religion of homosexual sharia has become so fundamentalist that it's destroying the integrity of public education!

Mar 18, 2011
[SUP]Revelations 17 KJV

[/SUP]
[SUP]15 [/SUP]And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.
[SUP]16 [/SUP]And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.
[SUP]17 [/SUP]For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.
[SUP]18 [/SUP]And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

Jackson123

Feb 6, 2014
Support Infanticide! Parents should have the right to kill their children up to the age of three years old!

[video=youtube;XoHFWx5JWEk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XoHFWx5JWEk#at=11[/video]

Note: Mark Dice is not advocating infanticide and neither do I. This is a purely informational video regarding the mental/spiritual state of the country today.

This is to much. It crazy. Killing a kid will be legal?

The bible clear on this. Do not Kill.

Jackson123

Feb 6, 2014
Re: Mandatory Euthanasia for Senior Citizens?

[video=youtube;t4BEY1lZDyg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4BEY1lZDyg[/video]

Look at how callus they are. no body refuse to sign. >Mean no body in God side.> Mean every body in Lucifer side.

No question this is end time.