What i have witnessed

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

EternalSoul

Junior Member
Oct 13, 2013
50
13
8
Hi i almost died and my soul went to a place, like a temple that looked just like this but madeout of light and spirits made of light were there1637507457546.jpeghas anyone gone through same?
 
Hi i almost died and my soul went to a place, like a temple that looked just like this but madeout of light and spirits made of light were thereView attachment 233374has anyone gone through same?
not that inparticluar but the other day I was walking to the store and the sky was gold with pretty clouds it was nearing sunset and I saw what looked like a city in the sky with prism towers golden palaces that almost looked like they were made of crystals or some kind of glass there was a skinny pillar of light in fron of me just syanding there on the sidewalk and I heard whsipering voices from it I felt drawn to it as if my soul was being pulled by a magnet i wanted so badly to reach out and grap this light but something ke[t holding me back from it.

I saw all these things as if looking through a veil as if these things are so powerfully amaing and beautiful that it makes everything in this world look like a filthy ally with nothing but rats and garabe and grim I felt as if my eyes just wouldn't be able to handle the splendor of such things like my body wasn't built to be able to withstand such things.
 
not that inparticluar but the other day I was walking to the store and the sky was gold with pretty clouds it was nearing sunset and I saw what looked like a city in the sky with prism towers golden palaces that almost looked like they were made of crystals or some kind of glass there was a skinny pillar of light in fron of me just syanding there on the sidewalk and I heard whsipering voices from it I felt drawn to it as if my soul was being pulled by a magnet i wanted so badly to reach out and grap this light but something ke[t holding me back from it.

I saw all these things as if looking through a veil as if these things are so powerfully amaing and beautiful that it makes everything in this world look like a filthy ally with nothing but rats and garabe and grim I felt as if my eyes just wouldn't be able to handle the splendor of such things like my body wasn't built to be able to withstand such things.
Great I think we LL hear the most awesomest witnessing here