What if Jesus invited you to dinner?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Richie_2uk
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

Richie_2uk

Guest
If Jesus invited you to dinner, what would you say? what would you ask? How would you speak to him? would you believe its really Jesus himself? would you believe the things Jesus would say? what proof's would you ask for? How would you understand his explanations? How will you take it all in?

I know by now, your minds will be going ten to the dozen of thoughts, Yeh I wonder what would it be like. There is a movie Called The Perfect Stranger and its tells a story of a person who asks the very questions and lots more. Here is a trailer of that movie. I know it's subtitled, but its the only one that shows a good 10 minutes of the movie, other than a trailer showing just pictures.


NIKKI AND THE PERFECT STRANGER
​


[video=youtube;H-abGiwhZ6o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-abGiwhZ6o[/video]






​
 
I would first of all know it was him (His sheep know His voice). Then I would ask Him if he had ever before tasted the food that I prepared. After that, I would just let Him choose our conversation.

And I didn't watch the video because I didn't want ideas planted in my head.
 
Why would we need to ask Him any questions at all. He knows what we are thinking, and will tell me what I should know.
 
you asked why would you ask him questions at all, but in the first reply to this blog you said you would ask if he had ever before tasted the food that you prepared, LOl therefore you answered your own question hehe, Im pulling on you, but its ok to ask God questions, hence why he gave that verse in Matthew 7: 7, ask, seek and knock, So he is telling us to ask him questions, but people lack that, and asks and search for answers elsewere other than direct to God
 
I was joking as you guessed. I think if I really saw Him, I wouldn't need to ask Him questions because His voice would be loud and clear and He would tell me what I needed to know.

You are correct in that we don't ask Him enough questions now though. Yet I do. He is the first person I go to.