Except for you of course.
You seem to be perpetually grumpy for some reason.
I pray that you will understand what it really is..
Except for you of course.
You seem to be perpetually grumpy for some reason.
I pray that you will understand what it really is..
I am not grumpy....No prayer to try and make me grumpy like you will ever be successful.
who is our teacher?Paul had a problem with people who think like you do.
My brothers and sisters, some from Chloe’s household have informed me that there are quarrels among you. What I mean is this: One of you says, “I follow Paul”; another, “I follow Apollos”; another, “I follow Cephas”; still another, “I follow Christ.” 1 Corinthians 1:11-12
I believe Paul would not find you approved.
who is our teacher?
thks
No prayer to try and make me grumpy like you will ever be successful.
Someday you may understand.
Not agree.Let me guess, that requires me to bow down to you and agree with any and everything you say right?
Don't concern yourself, Scooter.
I can assure you, with you I'm not so no need to flatter yourself with your clown show.
"Crown show."
OK, Scooter...Actually it's your inner clown that's been showing.
how about heb 1?The one who teaches our teachers?
Is our teacher.
Ultimately... the Holy Spirit.
But?
It is not to be a direct link of God and us alone.
For God works through believers that He designated with spiritual gifts.
And we have many poor examples that we must sift through to find a good one.
If it were a direct link?
As some try to tell us?
"It is me and the Holy Spirit."
If that were the case?
We should not even need Scripture.
Just hear God's voice and do what He says.
After all?
How did we end up with the Scriptures?
God provided it through what?
Chosen men!
What about it?how about heb 1?
1 God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,
2 ;Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;
3 Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high:
thks
Time for me to scoot along.
you said it was only the Spirit?