R
rickyjimenez
Guest
View attachment 81331
32 years ago today I was in a coma, clinging to life. My friend and I were riding home on a motorcycle from school and we were struck from behind by a drunk driver. Joe was thrown into a cement light pole where he dropped to the ground as I was thrown into the windshield, then down the hood and onto the motorcycle that was caught under the car. My arm went into the wheel and I was dragged 72 feet down the road where I finally became dislodged from the wreck and the car kept going. I woke up in a pool of blood, my left eye was torn out of the socket, my shoulder was piercing my flesh, my face was shattered, and my arm was broken and my brain was bleeding.
Read the full article here
32 years ago today I was in a coma, clinging to life. My friend and I were riding home on a motorcycle from school and we were struck from behind by a drunk driver. Joe was thrown into a cement light pole where he dropped to the ground as I was thrown into the windshield, then down the hood and onto the motorcycle that was caught under the car. My arm went into the wheel and I was dragged 72 feet down the road where I finally became dislodged from the wreck and the car kept going. I woke up in a pool of blood, my left eye was torn out of the socket, my shoulder was piercing my flesh, my face was shattered, and my arm was broken and my brain was bleeding.
Read the full article here