What If ?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Snacks

Feb 10, 2022
if i was a drunken bum in a church service the last thing i would want is a bunch of condescending highbrows offering me unsolicited advice and buying my lunch. maybe that's just me.
💯

swatfrog

Nov 19, 2022
like few have said, if that had been an angel or the Lord Jesus .....
Hebrews 13:2

Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares....you may have missed your chance.

Matthew 25:39-41

39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee? 40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me. 41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

Blade

Nov 19, 2019
wouldn't have to do anything. There would be so many there that had already reached out and helped.. by the time I noticed :)

Thusiserve

Nov 8, 2022
It’s all good, brother. I apologize as well for offending you with my rudeness. And you’re right, the man should be welcomed in and given the utmost courtesy.
We need more of this behavior on this site. Grace to one another, even if we don't agree, or just say something we regret. I love it

GRACE_ambassador

Feb 22, 2021
Midwest
We need more of this behavior on this site. Grace to one another, even if we don't agree, or just say something we regret. I love it
Precious friend, A Very Warm Welcome To Chat.

Please Be Very RICHLY Encouraged And Edified In
The LORD JESUS CHRIST, And His Word Of Truth, Rightly
Divided
(+ I and II).

Grace, Peace, And JOY!...