what is a Christian

  • Thread starter Thread starter FITSEA
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
F

FITSEA

Guest
Jesus is Lord. Love one another, this is the fulfillment of the law. Gods word is the truth. I speak only what my father in heaven speaks, I do only what I see my Father in heaven doing. God can not sin. Jesus said ,"I am the way the truth and the life.' god is spiritual. be imitators of god. Love each other. I hope this helps you. Fitsea.