What is God Teaching You in His Word Today?

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

blue_ladybug

Senior Member
Feb 21, 2014
70,985
9,742
113
Okay, so this one has special meaning for me. I found it in one of my Angels On Earth magazines after I had Tequila put to sleep. :) The verse is Luke 1:37, and the picture has what else, an orange cat in it, pointing to the verse.

Luke 1:37 says "For with God nothing shall be impossible." To me, that is Tequila's (and God's) way of telling me that as long as I have God, nothing will be impossible for me to overcome. :) That the sadness and grief I feel right now, and will feel again and again as my family members die off, will not last forever. And that as long as I have God, nothing shall be impossible for me to bear. :)