Here we go again. The OP said they didn't need opinions, but since you started... No one here has called anyone antisemitic for saying Jesus is the only way. We allll believe that. Period. And you said the church doesn't replace Israel, then turn around and say it does. Romans 11 is 110% clear.
Well you're making a distinction no one made. No one said Jews could come another way, just that they are blinded until the Gentiles come in.
Well I am sorry for offending you so personally, I did not intend it that way, even though I understand. The zeal that people cling to this belief is unlike many other things I've seen.
First the question is impossible to answer without considering your own belief on the matter. Also if you read a little closer you'll see I didn't accuse anyone of calling me anything, I was very specifically addressing the framing of this question.
It seems you are accusing me and making just as many "distinctions" that I never made either. You seem to be incapable of honestly discussing this because I laid out a WHOLE LOT MORE than the petty things you decided to "address" from my comment.
I'm not new here and I'm pretty well versed on the popular view of the pre-trib rapture teachings. The things I said and points I made do assume I'm speaking to people that hold to these teachings. So you can get snarky and say "we all believe that" about Jesus being the only way, but when you believe that Jesus has to come back in the future to get the Jews on board finally, then you're making a different way for "them". Also if you believe that it's possible that God's holy temple can exist on this side of the Mosaic age, then you DO in fact believe what you say you don't.
So if you do not believe the Pre-Trib nonsense the I wasn't even directing my comment towards you at all. But if you do then I'd be much more interested in hearing your rebuttal for how "God's temple", that was always pointing us to Jesus, can exist again without God telling His people to build it. How does that work? Does man have the ability to just built True Temple's of God? Or how about Jesus looking into the eyes of the people around Him when they ask when the coming judgement He just described was coming, and He said "this generation will not pass until ALL these things take place", tell me how He really meant a far off generation thousands of years from now, and how you read that from the text. Rebut that. How about the fact that He was talking about the end of that age and not the end of the world like we were always taught. There's so much you say by ignoring all these things to be offended by me.
Look I'm not trying to just fight and argue with you for fun, if we're going to talk about these things I want to get to the truth. If I'm misrepresenting or getting things wrong then please point them out, but taking my words in that first comment and making it seem that I was saying or implying someone called me anti-Semitic isn't what I'm talking about. Even if that was what I did say, ignore my whining and address the meat of the debate at hand.