What is it necessary to be saved (Part 11).
10 – Watching over our words:
Paul is clear: I believed, and therefore have I spoken (2Cor 4.13; Psalms 116.10). Notwithstanding, we only can speak what we put in our heart.
So, we need to take care of what we allow that come into our heart (Prov 4.23). After all, the ken of this world is craziness unto Creator’s eyes (1Cor 3.18-20). His thoughts and ways are higher than ours (Isaiah 55.8,9).
We need to ward off everything ken that keep us at bay in relation to Jesus (Phil 3.7,8) and to concentrate on hearing Jesus’ voice.
Only thus we can reach Christ and His excellency (Phil 3.7,8) and, of course, minister Creator's word in a suit way (Col 4.3,4) that infuses grace to everyone that hear it (Eph 4.29; 1Peter 3.15; Prov 25.11):
So, considering that nobody is able to control their tongue (James 3.8), therefore the solution is full our heart only with Jesus and His will, thoughts, feelings, etc. After all if this occupy all our heart, it is what we will utter.
Have a great day making Psalms 45:1 real in your life:
10 – Watching over our words:
- “That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.” (Romans 10:9,10).
- “O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh. A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things. But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment. For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.” (Matthew 12.34-37).
Paul is clear: I believed, and therefore have I spoken (2Cor 4.13; Psalms 116.10). Notwithstanding, we only can speak what we put in our heart.
So, we need to take care of what we allow that come into our heart (Prov 4.23). After all, the ken of this world is craziness unto Creator’s eyes (1Cor 3.18-20). His thoughts and ways are higher than ours (Isaiah 55.8,9).
We need to ward off everything ken that keep us at bay in relation to Jesus (Phil 3.7,8) and to concentrate on hearing Jesus’ voice.
Only thus we can reach Christ and His excellency (Phil 3.7,8) and, of course, minister Creator's word in a suit way (Col 4.3,4) that infuses grace to everyone that hear it (Eph 4.29; 1Peter 3.15; Prov 25.11):
- “I did not send these prophets, but they ran. I did not speak to them, but they prophesied. But if they had stood in My council, then they would have announced My words to My people, and would have turned them back from their evil way and from the evil of their deeds.” (Jeremiah 23:22,23).
- “The prophet who has a dream may relate his dream, but let him who has My word speak My word in truth. What does straw have in common with grain?” declares the Lord. “Is not My word like fire?” declares the Lord, “and like a hammer which shatters a rock? Therefore behold, I am against the prophets,” declares the Lord, “who steal My words from each other. Behold, I am against the prophets,” declares the Lord, “who use their tongues and declare, ‘The Lord declares.’” (Jeremiah 23:28-31).
So, considering that nobody is able to control their tongue (James 3.8), therefore the solution is full our heart only with Jesus and His will, thoughts, feelings, etc. After all if this occupy all our heart, it is what we will utter.
Have a great day making Psalms 45:1 real in your life:
- “My heart is inditing a good matter: I speak of the things which I have made touching the king: my tongue is the pen of a ready writer.”.