What is it necessary to be saved (Part 21).
All of us know that:
This grace that nobody deserves it is nothing but Jesus living His life in us:
Nevertheless, Jesus is clear:
The correct is we lay down our dreams and accept Jesus’ plans for us. Our life has to be a continuation of Jesus’ life in this world:
Tomorrow we will carry on this. For the nonce, have a great weekend letting Jesus to live through you. May Jesus make His spiritual joy get over every physical suffering that we need to be put through (see Phil 1.29; 2.19-21) in order that His name can be glorified (as it happened in Acts 5.40,41; 16.22-25) and His life can be manifested in us (as it took place in Acts 4.13).
All of us know that:
- “For by grace you are saved through faith, and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.” (Eph 2:8,9).
This grace that nobody deserves it is nothing but Jesus living His life in us:
- “He who says he abides in Him ought himself also to walk even as He walked.” (1John 2.6);
- “I have been crucified with Christ, and I live; yet no longer I, *but Christ lives in me*. And that life I now live in the flesh, I live by faith toward the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself on my behalf.” (Gal 2.20).”;
- “always bearing about the dying of the Lord Jesus in the body, so that the life of Jesus also might be revealed in our body. For we who live are always being delivered to death for Jesus' sake, *so that the life of Jesus might also be revealed in our body*.” (2Cor 4.10,11);
- “He [Jesus] must increase, but I must decrease.” (John 3.30) – What I put between brackets is to make easy the comprehension.
Nevertheless, Jesus is clear:
- “And he who does not take up his cross and follow Me is not worthy of Me. He who finds his life shall lose it. And he who loses his life for My sake shall find it.” (Mat 10.38,39)
The correct is we lay down our dreams and accept Jesus’ plans for us. Our life has to be a continuation of Jesus’ life in this world:
- “Remember the word that I said to you, The servant is not greater than his master. If they have persecuted Me, they will also persecute you. If they have kept My saying, they will also keep yours.” (Joh 15:20)
Tomorrow we will carry on this. For the nonce, have a great weekend letting Jesus to live through you. May Jesus make His spiritual joy get over every physical suffering that we need to be put through (see Phil 1.29; 2.19-21) in order that His name can be glorified (as it happened in Acts 5.40,41; 16.22-25) and His life can be manifested in us (as it took place in Acts 4.13).