Think about this part for a second;
John (Yahchanan) 15:5,13,14 "I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, produces much fruit... Greater love has no one than this: that one would lay down his life on behalf of his brothers.You are My brothers, if you do whatever I command you."
He said; "Greater love has no one than this: that one would lay down his life on behalf of his brothers"
Now I do take that to mean that this is the greatest love a human can show another human, but was He (Yahshua/Jesus) talking about Himself? About what He knew was coming?
"Greater love has no one than this: that one would lay down his life on behalf of his brothers.You are My brothers, if you do whatever I command you."
"I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, produces much fruit..."
"I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, produces much fruit... Greater love has no one than this: that one would lay down his life on behalf of his brothers.You are My brothers, if you do whatever I command you."
What do you think?
"lay down his life on behalf of his brothers" (Is Yahshua/Jesus saying He is about to lay down His life for "his brothers"?).
"You are My brothers, if you do whatever I command you."
John (Yahchanan) 15:5,13,14 "I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, produces much fruit... Greater love has no one than this: that one would lay down his life on behalf of his brothers.You are My brothers, if you do whatever I command you."
He said; "Greater love has no one than this: that one would lay down his life on behalf of his brothers"
Now I do take that to mean that this is the greatest love a human can show another human, but was He (Yahshua/Jesus) talking about Himself? About what He knew was coming?
"Greater love has no one than this: that one would lay down his life on behalf of his brothers.You are My brothers, if you do whatever I command you."
"I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, produces much fruit..."
"I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, produces much fruit... Greater love has no one than this: that one would lay down his life on behalf of his brothers.You are My brothers, if you do whatever I command you."
What do you think?
"lay down his life on behalf of his brothers" (Is Yahshua/Jesus saying He is about to lay down His life for "his brothers"?).
"You are My brothers, if you do whatever I command you."
Isayah 53, "But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; the chastisement for our peace was upon Him, and by His stripes we are healed. All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned, every one, to his own way; and Yahweh has laid on Him the iniquity of us all."
Mattithyah 27:45-54, "Yahshua יהושע cried out with a loud voice, saying: Yli! Yli! lamah ozabatniy?! which means: My Strength! My Strength! Why have You forsaken Me?! ...Yahshua, when He had cried out again with a loud voice, yielded up His Spirit. And behold, the veil of the Most Holy Place was torn in two from top to bottom;... Truly this was the Son of Yahweh יהוה !"
Psalm 22, "My Strength! My Strength! Why have You forsaken Me? O why are You so far from helping Me, and from the words of My groaning? ... Many bulls have surrounded Me; bulls of Bashan have compassed and beset Me; They gape on Me with their mouths, as ravening and roaring lions. I am poured out like water, and all My strength has left Me. My heart is like wax; it has melted within Me. My strength is dried up like a pottery sherd, and My tongue cleaves to My jaws. You have brought Me to the dust of death. For dogs and the assembly of the wicked have compassed Me. They pierced My hands and My feet; I can count all My bones..."
John (Yahchanan) 15:5-16, "I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, produces much fruit... Greater love has no one than this: that one would lay down his life on behalf of his brothers.You are My brothers, if you do whatever I command you."
Last edited: