What is my calling?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

RedeemedSoul

Nov 20, 2020
Please pray that the Lord would help to know what my calling is and what ministry He has for me so that I can fulfill His will for me. In Jesus Name. Amen.

Mission21

Pathfinder
Mar 12, 2019
In agreement..with your prayers.
- Concerning..'calling & ministry.'
---
If you have a calling, it will unfold..in His time.
- Continue to wait on the Lord.

BrokenSparrow

Sep 12, 2016
Praying that God makes your calling clear to you and opens opportunities for you to do his will. 🙏

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
Please pray that the Lord would help to know what my calling is and what ministry He has for me so that I can fulfill His will for me. In Jesus Name. Amen.
We also pray that you will have grace to accept God's will, whatever that may be.

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
"Let us pray to understand...
~For many are called (invited, summoned), but few are chosen.” “For many are invited, but few are chosen.~
These spiritually inspired words have a significance of purpose to be pondered carefully."
'Amen'
'Praise God'

man-praying - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg

Mar 4, 2020
I am sure God has a calling for every Christian.

There are many callings that are general callings to all Christians: preach the gospel of Christ, praying, doing good, loving God and loving all humans as yourself.

1 Corinthians 14:1 says "Follow after charity, and desire spiritual gifts, but rather that ye may prophesy."

You have biblical authority to desire all of the spiritual gifts. Pray to God to give to you these gifts according to His will. You may find your calling.

Shilo

Aug 31, 2011
Heavenly Father, I pray that you will give this child an understanding of your will and purpose for them for this life. I pray that you surround them with Godly counsel and that they do not despise the time of small things but use it to grow closer to you and closer to your purpose for them.