what is our minimum responsibility

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

GospelMan

Banned
Aug 11, 2015
79
3
0
Dear brethren
I am from India
In my country many many many many.... i can say many word many times because
many many many ministers are raising from Pentecostal missions, other missions who are fallowing wrong truth and wrong doctrine
Mostly false gospel is ruling,,,, prosperity gospel is ruling
They are proclaiming gospel to depend on works not on faith (Eph 2:8)
My country is with `1350 millions,, 200 millions are Muslims, more than 1000 millions are Hindu (idol worshipers), 23 millions only Christians ,, including Catholics, other missions and false missions

every day thousands of false ministers, untrained ministers are rapidly entering in to the ministry in India.. My country is not with any restrictions or standards for ministers to serve God
People are innocent,, they have the fear of God,, even they are fallowing false matters they are very devoted to believe their faith what they are believing,.. In this situation,,
present ministers are working for self glory,. self benefits also prosperity gospel..

People faith is going to mix.. Syncritysm (a faith which is mixed with all religious faiths) is developing hard... Bible truth is going to forget.. a new faith coming..
These missions and false workers are selling oil bottles, prayer cloths for healing, They are also selling soil which is brought from Israel as holy soil,. Holy water from river Jordan, holy Olive oil, oh many things to explain..
Gospel is diverted here,.,. not only here .. in whole world..
so many false missions raising..
I am weeping for my country..
pl tell me what is our role in this dangerous and very important time and the age of end..?
Let us discuss and motivate others to do well..
please share your comments
 
Gospelman:

I wrote a post similar to the issue you are addressing entitled NO NEW REVELATION!!!

Yes! I know exactly where you are coming from...

It is sad, Christians should be satisfied with what they have, the Word of God...

It seems like people run around looking for the next "new" Jesus or "new" teaching or "new" revelation and they forget all about God's Word and what it says.

What do I do? I stick to the word of God before I even consider taking any of my time discerning someone else.

Really that's the most I can do besides pray.

I feel you and it is discouraging but God will keep His elect so really they have nothing to worry about.

Great topic, hope my response helps!

Blessings!:cool: