What is that???

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jullianna
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
BETA? I remember this.

I remember my old man standing in the electronics store with one of his shopmates (a fellow G.I.), waiting in line to buy our first VHS, and how the other G.I. kept telling him he was a stupid moron and should be buying Beta. Those were the days.

And then we all re-lived it some years ago with Blu-Ray and HD-DVD. ^_^ What's old is new again.
 
Measuring sticks for "hands", "hand shears" or "fetlock shears"... and I dunno the last looks like a modified hoofrasp?
Measuring stick is right, Sheep Shears is the second and the third is a peat cutter/shovel called a tushker.
 
It does that but thats not what it is for (in my house) nor what it is called.
 
Well whatever its called it looks like it functions as a two dimensional topographical Sonograph. Like a fish finder without the fish part.
 
It is an echosounder. It does in fact, find fish. It is an actual ecosounder though as opposed to a fish finder.