What is the Difference between Debate and Reasoning?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

Consumed

discussions there will always be, biblical or non biblical that people would not see eye to eye on,
the post, is as i understand it, is trying to draw attention to in what manner we discuss things overall

from Gods spirit or our flesh :)

for those that dont like that term "flesh",
spiritually minded or carnally minded

A

Abiding

discussions there will always be, biblical or non biblical that people would not see eye to eye on,
the post, is as i understand it, is trying to draw attention to in what manner we discuss things overall

Oh blah blah blah....you dont have to agree.
but im pretty much settled on the matter.

Feb 17, 2010
CronjeCJ gooi daar 'n BLOUBUL Steak! I asked CJ to put up a proper South African Steak on the forum. It is huge and very good. Ananda, that looks like a fruit salid in the making. with one egg! My breakfast is three eggs two slices of toast, bacon, sossage and fried tomatoes. I cup of coffee, and maybe a banana. Nope that fruity breakfast cannot be healthy! but i suppose it is a good appitzer!

May 9, 2010

I agree! The manner in which we discuss and speak to our brothers. not so much non believers. Not that we need to agree! just as most of us don't agree on this post.

cronjecj

Banned [Reason: ongoing "extreme error/heresy" Den
Sep 25, 2011
CronjeCJ gooi daar 'n BLOUBUL Steak! I asked CJ to put up a proper South African Steak on the forum. It is huge and very good. Ananda, that looks like a fruit salid in the making. with one egg! My breakfast is three eggs two slices of toast, bacon, sossage and fried tomatoes. I cup of coffee, and maybe a banana. Nope that fruity breakfast cannot be healthy! but i suppose it is a good appitzer!

Medium rare?

C

Consumed

I agree! The manner in which we discuss and speak to our brothers. not so much non believers. Not that we need to agree! just as most of us don't agree on this post.

some rather just stay on milk and debate for the sake of debating forgeting the elementary simplicity of the doctrine given by the apostles and the teachings on the fruit of the spirit and how to walk in the light of the gospel - the good news = JESUS

cronjecj

Banned [Reason: ongoing "extreme error/heresy" Den
Sep 25, 2011
some rather just stay on milk and debate for the sake of debating forgeting the elementary simplicity of the doctrine given by the apostles and the teachings on the fruit of the spirit and how to walk in the light of the gospel - the good news = JESUS
Very true indeed.