What Is The Godhead?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Enough quibbling over word choices when they actually do apply.
You are trying to minimize the importance of something which is extremely important. And here's why: And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, the LORD appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I am the Almighty God; walk before me, and be thou perfect. (Gen 17:1) God always chooses His words carefully, so there was a very significant reason for this choice of words. I am not quibbling but trying to set you straight.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
The word, angel, may also be rendered as messenger, and many times isjust that. Sometimes it is the spiriit of a person, or of God, such Angels of the Lord as when visiting Sodom, another time when the Apostles say Jesus Yeshua walking on the water, one declared, "It must be His Angel."

Words and their etymologies can be tricky, but more often they inform, only to those who will hear the information.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
You are trying to minimize the importance of something which is extremely important. And here's why: And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, the LORD appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I am the Almighty God; walk before me, and be thou perfect. (Gen 17:1) God always chooses His words carefully, so there was a very significant reason for this choice of words. I am not quibbling but trying to set you straight.
You are maximizing your words again, in sstone. You should also respect others.