What is the Royal Law or Law of Liberty?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
I'm not a fan of people "circling back" to my questions. But since you got the ball rolling, I'll answer that one when you answer this one:

Why do Antinomianists/OSAS Licensees cement their focus on the sin nature of the sinner, the human weakness of the sinner, Satan's enslavement of the sinner, etc., when the Saint is told to forget the things which are past and in obedience reach for the prize of eternal life with Jesus? (1 John 2:3-4 KJV; Philippians 3:12-13 KJV)

" i do not participate in conversations in which i am not in control of"

that is what you really mean.

instead of answering a simple yes or no question, you dodge, and fire off another question.

it's all about control for you....

throughfaith

Aug 4, 2020
Then why did you refuse to answer my question?
Already have . Admit it . You have no verse that explicitly SAYS what you believe about how a person is saved today , how salvation is appropriated and what the prerequisite is today ? And this should be easy to answer by anyone who claims to be a Christian.

Aug 3, 2019
From everything you have said since I met you

You judge me. But will not judge yourself.
A mark of one's maturity is the ability to differentiate criticism of one's beliefs and criticism of one's character. Your beliefs are entirely worthy of the condemnation heaped upon them. But, the only thing I've ever judged about you personally is that someone as immature and sensitive as you has no business participating in an online Christian debate forum.

Since I've been here, every time someone disagrees with you, you act like you've been victimized.