What is the single most single thing you have done this year? 2021(non singles welcome too)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Gojira

Jul 20, 2021
Mesa, AZ
I watched all the seasons of Endeavour straight through, three times in a row. I'm thinking of starting again.

I also recently watched all the seasons of Grimm straight through, three times in a row. Even though I've watched all the seasons of it many, many times before.

I love rewatching my favorites. Right now I'm rewatching Monarch of the Glen on Tubi. Yes, I've seen it all many, many times before!

Hmm, I just realized it's only been over the past 12 years, since I've been single, that I've turned into a serial binge watcher! So I suppose it's a very Single thing to do! 😎
Hey, it's a way to hear a human voice if you're living alone, and a good story is a good story.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
dont know if its exclusivly single thing to do, but quitting facebook is probably up there. So tired of the constant chatter and ads and show-offy posts. Especially from parents boasting about their kids. The kids dont really ask to be photographed and put on facebook for everyone in the whole world to see. They might not actually like people saying how cute they are!