What is truly exciting is sometimes deception

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

homwardbound

Senior Member
Oct 24, 2012
19,630
1,275
113
THOUGHTS THAT CAUSE EXCITEMENT​
Are thesetypes that cause excitement from God? You might think so, but look closer arethey? What kind of excitement, have you examined this? Do you think maybe youshould? I know this, that I have learned to examine all, through my new heartwhere the Holy Ghost has taken up residence in me, working truth out throughme, expounding truth, were it is that I no longer live, via my free choice. Nowfor me since this has been taking place, I have found out to be careful of anythingthat excites my flesh. Do you remember or are you still controlled by yourexcitement. Yes we are we like a rock, group, a country group, this movie thatmovie, this job that job, and on and on it goes the things in and of this worldwe go to through excitement do we not?

Watch this,one day Jesus had healed a lot of people in a certain town, after he was done;he went away the next morning he awoke and went off to pray. The disciplesfound him and said to him hey Lord everyone is looking for you, the people areso excited, man the miracles you did wow!!!!! So what did Jesus say? Let us look at the scripture.



Mark 1:34-39New Living Translation (NLT)
34 So Jesus healed many people who were sick withvarious diseases, and he cast out many demons. But because the demons knew who he was, he did notallow them to speak. 35 Beforedaybreak the next morning, Jesus got up and went out to an isolated place topray. 36 Later Simon and the others went out to find him. 37 When they found him, they said,“Everyone is looking for you.”

38 But Jesus replied, “We must go on to othertowns as well, and I will preach to them, too. That is why I came.” 39 So he traveled throughoutthe region of Galilee, preaching in the synagogues and casting out demons.
Do you all see:watch out for getting too excited, listen in your new heart from God go out orin your closet and pray getting your instructions for the day as Jesus did, Jesusdid not let any other excitement distract him from the instructions hereceived. You do the same stay the course, has any excitement that you havegone after stayed exciting, if it is has not then I guarantee it was from yourown fleshly desires.
Watch youare free from the law; you can do anything you want. All things are permissible;just not all things are beneficial 1 Corinthians 10:23
You say, “I am allowed to do anything” —butnot everything is good for you. You say, “I am allowed to do anything”—but noteverything is beneficial.
You decide,I tell you what here a license to sin is, you are free to sin. After doing sofor about a month or two, come back to me and tell if it has been any fun,maybe you have already been here and done this, so you know that without thelaw there is no more dominion over you. Yes sin takes occasion by the commandment.The strength of sin is in the law.
Try it walkaway from the law, die to it, go and sin freely see if it makes any sense anymore to do sin?
So far withyou trying to obey the law, how are you doing? Ever since you became aware ofthe law, have you been sinning all the more? I know that when I became aware ofthe Law of Moses, the Ten Commandments and that I wanted to serve God. I wantedto stop this, that and that. I set out to do so and found myself getting worseas I was going, when I was in public I acted as if I had it together, you knowjust like everyone else acting as well, except you do not realize this thatothers are going through exactly what you are going through. You see when onetries to stop doing something that is not right; there is trouble in their souland Spirit, hidden from the public, because of fear. Are you with me, do youagree here?
There is anescape brother, sister; it is confession, not for forgiveness for you arealready forgiven. It is to free your soul from you being torn up inside.
Ex: you didsomething wrong as a child, a teenager, an adult. You did this to a friend, abrother, a sister, your mom, your dad; it does not matter to whom. What mattersis this or these persons do not know you did this; Let us use the word stolenfrom: You see this person on occasion, this person is still angry over whathappened to them years ago, you get reminded of what you did and this person(s)do not know that you are the one that did this to them.
It is timefor confession regardless of how the one or how they might react. You see ifyour soul is ripped apart as mine once was, confess and you will be free. Itwas the hardest thing to this day that I ever did, but after doing it I tellyou I was set free and am free to this day. So you go do the same be free inChrist tell the truth in all things to be free from sins in your soul, as Godhas already set you free through his Son Jesus Christ via your belief.
Now when youdo this and someone says why I never, in response to you telling them truth,whether it be confession or being honest about whether you like their casseroleor not, just say would you rather me lie?
You see weas people of our congregations have stated so well LOVE your NEIGHBOR asYOURSELF. Have translated this over to little white lies for we do not want tooffend our neighbor, so we lie!!!!!!
Does thisreally love our neighbor as ourselves? No it is a lie and does not help ourneighbor at all.
So again youall, tell the truth ask God how to say it in God’s words not yours, ending withwhen they are opposed for you telling the truth, asking them would you ratherme lie? Be set free here and now stand for truth regardless of others, because lifewill get you if you let excitement take you, as what captures flesh into a tailspin and a crash. The flesh excitement is like jumping out of an airplanewithout a parachute it is fun with a parachute but not so much without one
Loving youall to truth Homwardbound
 

Attachments

  • coconut-palm-30225,1280x768,30225.jpg
    coconut-palm-30225,1280x768,30225.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 17
what does light and darkness have in common, loving your neighbor means to me, just don't hate them, for if they are without Christ, they are loveless, lost, and helpless, it is important not to get contaminated with the filth of the world, for it is a poison to the spirit, and Rev. says, keep your spiritual garments, without spot or wrinkle, meaning, stay away from the wicked, and avoid all appearances of evil. :)