S
Sylven
Guest
Not to many things in the Bible are called "the Truth", here they are........
Psa_119:142 Thy righteousness is an everlasting righteousness, and thy law is the truth.
Psa_119:151 Thou art near, O LORD; and all thy commandments are truth.
Isa_25:1 O LORD, thou art my God; I will exalt thee, I will praise thy name; for thou hast done wonderful things; thy counsels of old are faithfulness and truth.
Joh_14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
Joh_17:17 Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.
1Jn_5:6 This is he that came by water and blood, even Jesus Christ; not by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit that beareth witness, because the Spirit is truth.
Psa_119:142 Thy righteousness is an everlasting righteousness, and thy law is the truth.
Psa_119:151 Thou art near, O LORD; and all thy commandments are truth.
Isa_25:1 O LORD, thou art my God; I will exalt thee, I will praise thy name; for thou hast done wonderful things; thy counsels of old are faithfulness and truth.
Joh_14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
Joh_17:17 Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.
1Jn_5:6 This is he that came by water and blood, even Jesus Christ; not by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit that beareth witness, because the Spirit is truth.