what is your dream?

  • Thread starter Thread starter chu_huifen
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

chu_huifen

Guest
I have dream book and goal setting and when I evaluate, every year God make all of my dream come true. My dream now is oneday I wish I can go to another nation for maybe give some preach or just share How good and great is God and I wish I can continue master bachelor at somewhere. So what is your dream that you want to achieve now? Feel free to share :)
 
My Dream Be More of a Prayer Warrior,take more university courses have my chronic and diabetic pain well managed......
 

Attachments

  • Bless You.gif
    Bless You.gif
    13.8 KB · Views: 19
  • Fishing Boat.jpg
    Fishing Boat.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 19
  • Cross Heart.jpg
    Cross Heart.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 19
  • Jesus Heart.jpg
    Jesus Heart.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 19
  • Glorly God.jpg
    Glorly God.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 19
  • Maine Coin 1.jpg
    Maine Coin 1.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 19
  • Peace on Earth.gif
    Peace on Earth.gif
    8.4 KB · Views: 19
I have dream book and goal setting and when I evaluate, every year God make all of my dream come true. My dream now is oneday I wish I can go to another nation for maybe give some preach or just share How good and great is God and I wish I can continue master bachelor at somewhere. So what is your dream that you want to achieve now? Feel free to share :)
My dream is to become a published novelist. I would be satisfied, though, to become a commercially successful musician.
 
Hi resurrection33, I always dream being a journalist when I was teenager :)
 
My dream is to have my own loving family, one that loves God. I also dream to teach people about God. To have my own ministry.
 
My dream is to have my own loving family, one that loves God. I also dream to teach people about God. To have my own ministry.

Perhaps you should be a pastor. Be a humble one, though. Pastors who aren’t humble are very troublesome.
 
[=chu_huifen;732020]Hi resurrection33, I always dream being a journalist when I was teenager

i wanted too be an astronaunt when i was 4 years old still want to fly all through space someday.
 

Attachments

  • Cross 4 All -1.gif
    Cross 4 All -1.gif
    8.1 KB · Views: 13
  • Dancing Jazzy Stars-A3.jpg
    Dancing Jazzy Stars-A3.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 13
  • Dancing Disco Stars.jpg
    Dancing Disco Stars.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 13
  • Disco Dancing Stars A8.jpg
    Disco Dancing Stars A8.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 13
  • Dancing Jazzy Stars-A.jpg
    Dancing Jazzy Stars-A.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 13
  • Dancing Jazz Stars A2.jpg
    Dancing Jazz Stars A2.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 13
  • Dancing Heavenly Stars-A1.jpg
    Dancing Heavenly Stars-A1.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 13
VERY PRETTY PICS ESPCIALLY THE CROSS AND THE STARS I LOVE WATCHING STARS SUNRISE N SUNSET MY DREAM IS TO SOME DAY TO GO ON ON A MISSION TRIP OPEN A SOUP KITCHEN A APPLIANCE N CLOTHING STORE FOR THE NEEDY DIG A WELL FOR THIRD WORLD COUNTRY AND MOST OF ALL TO MEET MY TRUE FATHER IN HEAVEN WHO LOVES ME AND ACCEPTS ME I CRY A TEAR FOR THE THOUGHT
 
WELL AMEN U GO GIRL.
BEE BLESSED ALLWAYS
AMEM+AMEN=AMEN.
.......................................
 
I have dream book and goal setting and when I evaluate, every year God make all of my dream come true. My dream now is oneday I wish I can go to another nation for maybe give some preach or just share How good and great is God and I wish I can continue master bachelor at somewhere. So what is your dream that you want to achieve now? Feel free to share :)

To get a driver's license
 
Jeff, I really love galaxy pic from you, it's awesome and so beautiful :)
 
My dream is to one day invent a chocolate bar that comes in edible wrapping so as to not waste precious seconds opening the wrapping to get to the sweet goodness inside (it's all about time management for me).
 
=chu_huifen;732233]Jeff, I really love galaxy pic from you, it's awesome and so beautiful :)[/quote]


i can e mail u some if u would like me 2 .
b blessed
allwatys
amen
....