What is Your Favorite Part of the Thanksgiving Meal?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

What is Your Favorite Part of the Thanksgiving Meal?

• 1. The meat (what kind?)

• 2. The mashed potatoes.

• 4. The cranberry sauce.

• 5. The stuffing.

• 7. The green beans.

• 8. The sweet potatoes.

• 9. Specialty dish prepared by (yourself or a loved one?)

• 10. The pies! (or other desserts--tell us which one!)

• 11. Other -- Let me tell you all about it in my post! :)

• 12. The part where everyone goes home and leaves me in peace!

Results are only viewable after voting.

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
You lied! :cry::p:p:p:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

Anyways, now that I've recovered from witnessing your terribly heartless sin against humanity.. :LOL::sneaky:
Yeah, I'm thinking that I somehow must have managed to hit the "post" option too soon before I could choose those options... When I tried to go back and fix it, I couldn't find a way to do it.

Maybe when Oncefallen glances over this thread, he might have a chance to change it to multiple option and public answers. :)

If not, no worries, we'll just try again another time. :)

Pumpkinspice

Sep 22, 2018
Hey Pumpkin,

In the old system, it gave you about 40 poll options, but this new system only gives you about 12, so there just isn't room to include everything--that's why I just gave "The Meat" as being an option--and it gives people a chance to tell us what their favorite kind is, and why. :)

I had wanted to include "football" as an option (even though it's not something I'm into myself), but I either accidentally hit the "post" button too early or else ran out of poll options. :(

That’s ok. :)

Aug 2, 2009
Yeah, I'm thinking that I somehow must have managed to hit the "post" option too soon before I could choose those options... When I tried to go back and fix it, I couldn't find a way to do it.

Maybe when Oncefallen glances over this thread, he might have a chance to change it to multiple option and public answers. :)

If not, no worries, we'll just try again another time. :)
Awww I was just teasing ya. I've made that same mistake more than once! :sneaky:;)

Pipp

Majestic Llamacorn
Sep 17, 2013
Georgia
Cornbread dressing and cranberry sauce was always my favorite, but seeing as I'm going more low carb this year, the meat will have to do. Also I made a keto cheesecake...I'll find out tomorrow if it's any good lol.

Aug 2, 2009
Cornbread dressing and cranberry sauce was always my favorite, but seeing as I'm going more low carb this year, the meat will have to do. Also I made a keto cheesecake...I'll find out tomorrow if it's any good lol.
Since you made it.. I'd bet anything that it's good! :)

Dec 28, 2016
I like all of it!

But that turkey skin, that crispy, salty skin that peels off when it comes out of the oven? It's like turkey's own bacon! :love:

VincentG

Prodigal son
Aug 25, 2018
does sitting down on the recliner and running a toothpick through your teeth after the meal as you watch football count :unsure:

Aug 2, 2009
There was no lasagna this time :( There was pecan pie but IDK I think I'm getting over pecan pie as a favorite... No one brought mac and cheese. There was always either lasagna or mac and cheese. :( But because people brought stuff there was more than one turkey lol. I guess the turkey was the best part. It was good... both of them lol.

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
I do love turkey especially if it isn't overcooked and dry. Ours came out just right. The stuffing was awesome as always and my son raved about the sweet potatoes; I did them with pineapple, brown sugar and a marshmallow glaze. I also made a caramel-apple bread pudding which was very good. I will post a recipe of that in Heavenly Recipes.

good-job-smiley-emoticon.gif

May 25, 2015
The dressing and pumpkin pie. I like pumpkin pie cold though. Hot/warm pumpkin pie bemuses me.
I don't know how we are friends, Bruce.

I can't be friends with someone who likes pumpkin pie.

I also realize in this statement, I will lose about 98% of my friendships.

May 25, 2015
Too funny! The only time I have this is for thanksgiving and I love it! lol...
Ugh, it's delicious. I make a good one which I tend to make every Thanksgiving because I love it so much.

Did you get some this year?!