what is your favourite hymn?

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I have a lot of favorites, right now I'd say When We All Get To Heaven.
 
Amazing Grace, It is Well With My Soul, Great is Thy Faithfulness, I Surrender All....
 
This one :)

[video=youtube;mn6Ou3JTPqQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mn6Ou3JTPqQ[/video]
 
What wondrous love is this.

I think that is considered a hymn.
 
Basically i love the hymns by Fanny J Crosby. She's really a great writer and composer :)
 
[video=youtube;wOQWy8ZsubM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOQWy8ZsubM[/video]
 
Amazing Grace or Down to the River to Pray by Alison Krauss! :)